Animus Hack Help.

Hi All,

I was playing a game last night trying for my animus hack bonus. (part of the spice of life trophy) i was playing solo on the firenze map in training, i had my animus hack set on my kill streak perk but when i get to 9 kills nothing happens, does the killing of an NPC by mistake reset the counter? or is there a button i should press? i wasn't aware of any prompt so who knows? all help appreciated, thanks!

Edited by mountain man

well u need to kill ALWAYS the rigth target, u can see your streak on HUD in left...

when reachs 9, on everbody on the map(target or not) will show a hack simbol and the square button!

but u need to kill the target from distance (when u see the hack simbol), because if u are close enough the hack will not work...

well u need to kill ALWAYS the rigth target, u can see your streak on HUD in left...

when reachs 9, on everbody on the map(target or not) will show a hack simbol and the square button!

but u need to kill the target from distance (when u see the hack simbol), because if u are close enough the hack will not work...

Ah!, that explaines a lot, thank you for your reply.