Ezio's and Desmond's face / character model are different

I have searched the entire AC Revelations forum about this, but surprisingly no one have pointed that out.

Did you guys noticed that Ezio's and Desmond's faces are very different from the previous games? Of course I know that Ezio is older, have a beard and that kind of stuff.

Im saying the faces are really different. Those are other person's faces or face model/ textures. It is easily perceived when you see Desmond's face. He looks dumb now.

I must say that I have not finished the main story yet so if this issue is a deliberated, story related detail, I'm sorry :rolleyes:

did you guys notice that this kid has way too much time on his hands to care about a trivial detail like some dudes face in a video game not being exactly the same as the previous game

seriously who the fuck cares... thats probably why it was never brought up

Wow, chill out. The TC was just mentioning something he thought was strange. I also noticed this when I first started the game and thought Ezio in particular looked odd.

• 5 months later...
did you guys notice that this kid has way too much time on his hands to care about a trivial detail like some dudes face in a video game not being exactly the same as the previous game

seriously who the fuck cares... thats probably why it was never brought up

It is still an issue, it isn't a trivial issue. It's a story telling issue therefore it is important.

Yes I noticed this too, it actually threw me off quite a bit when I first saw it. I'm not entirely sure when they went ahead and did that. Since I have played all the games up until then, there seemed to be no logical game-related reason for them to change the character look, unless it was sloppy design.

When I first saw the CG trailer for revelations where Ezio is fighting all the guys and he has his hood taken off at the end - I honestly didn't think it was Ezio.

I know he's old, but age doesn't change face shape. Anyone have anymore info on this?