Exclusive Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy pack

OceanH

That's a great deal, esp as it's supposedly exclusive to ps3 owners. Nice to get some love from the devs again, seeing as how we've been screwed over by bethesda lately.

Too bad I've already got all three, having just bought revelations. But I don't feel too slighted as it only mentions including the DLC for AC2, which you can already get in the GOTY ed, still on sale. I'm guessing that's in US dollars, so it'd cost more down here either way.

If it did include all DLC for each one, that might be worth trading in for I think :think:

Definitely a great buy...especially for people that are missing two of those games...or who hasn't enjoyed any AC games yet.

And yes...if all the DLC was included...I would likely trade in all my AC games and get it.

Edited by sum1_worsethan_u

I was curious about the dlc being included for all the games and I found this...

The triple-pack bundles all Ezio-focused entries, which include Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and Assassin's Creed Revelations. The Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy will include all downloadable content for Assassin's Creed II, but none for Brotherhood or Revelations.

(Source : PS3-exclusive Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy hits Nov. 13 - GameSpot.com)

Kinda sucks that they're not going to be dlc-included games, but I'll probably still pick this up for collection purposes.

Edited by Barrndawg