Platinum impossible?

addzssdd

I have been trying for the past few days to get platinum on this game all i need is the Monster's dance and Tax Evasion ive been trying for hours doing the monsters dance trophy i done the same as the guide and the guard knocks down atleast 4 people but still no trophy and for the tax evasion ive done what the guide says but ive still yet to see the little bag icon show up

Can't say much for Tax Evasion as that one came naturally to me. But for Monster's Dance, I had a problem until I stopped using Datura Bombs and just used the poison blade. Maybe it has something to do with only one guard being poisoned but I could not get it to pop until I just poisoned one guard with the poison blade.

Maybe try using poison darts from a distance. Make sure there is more than just the required amount of guards around so you can be absolutely sure you've completed the requirements.

Can't say much for Tax Evasion. Got this one naturally on my first attempt. I hear that loads of people are having trouble getting the guy to spawn.

Poisoned dart then throw some coin bombs at him so he gathers a crowd round him. It should pop easily if you do this. Just keep trying it will be a lot quicker and easier than finding that damn tax man.

Ive been trying for hours doing this lol i would use poisoned dart on a guard then keep throwing money next to him so he knocks people over i get the guard to knock more then 3 over each time but still no trophy and for the tax man i get him to show up easy using the Arsenal trick so i run after him hook him then i beat him up so i can loot him but when i loot him i dont get no money off him and no trophy :mad:

There are plenty of threads on this forum and videos on Youtube all detailing the various methods people have used to get Tax Evasion. Have you looked there? From what I've read, it seems that people who get it over the course of the game are in the minority; the rest of us had to try deliberately to make him appear.

Tax Evasion was the last single player trophy i unlocked since i never saw one during the game. All i did was

- Went to the Haga Sophia Tunnel Entrance

- Withdraw any money i had in the bank close by

- Hid in one of the Hay Carts that are around the gate

The moment the deposit came the Collector showed up immediately. I tried the Arsenal tip but it didnt work. I did this after finishing the game, with all dens locked, about 70 % templar awareness and with the latest patch installed.

As for the Monsters Dance i went to this encampment full of janissaries threw a distraction bomb and once they huddled together i threw Datura bombs at them and any other soldier close by. I also didnt upgrade the Poison

Tax Evasion was the last single player trophy i unlocked since i never saw one during the game. All i did was

- Went to the Haga Sophia Tunnel Entrance

- Withdraw any money i had in the bank close by

- Hid in one of the Hay Carts that are around the gate

The moment the deposit came the Collector showed up immediately. I tried the Arsenal tip but it didnt work. I did this after finishing the game, with all dens locked, about 70 % templar awareness and with the latest patch installed.

Yeah thats how i got him too.

Hey, dude, I had the same exact issue with tax evasion. It was a pain in the royal butt. It took me about 2 days. I tried every single method and nothing freaking worked. I, however, took a little from two different methods and saw him on my first try. Try these steps and see if it works:

1. Make sure your notoriety is AT LEAST 50%.

2. Go to the bank right outside of the Arsenal district and empty out the money you have there (make sure there's money in the bank when you go empty it out, and get all of it; leave nothing in the bank).

3. The bank is facing a large entry which leads to the Arsenal district; climb up the steps and wait near the entry, but at the top of the steps.

4. Wait until the money is deposited and hurry back to the bank.

5. He should then spawn.

As for Monster Dance, look at this video and you should get it in no time:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmBoT4Hr_gg]Assassin's Creed Revelations - Monster's Dance Trophy / Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by CosmicBlitz

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to understand... have been patches to reduce the presence of the tax collector? :confused::confused::confused:

I play without patches and I have met a tax collector after about 45 minutes of play (with my trophy). It is true that they are quite rare (I've only met other 2-3) but it does not seem impossible to find them...

Rally-HO:cool:

I caught a tax collector during the game just playing naturally, he ran away so I chased him, didn't even know it was a trophy till it popped.

For monsters dance, using the poison darts worked for me. There coin bombs with medium explosions so the coins don't go to far, followed by a dart to the guard, I also made sure he was carrying a large weapon so that he had the extra reach.