Weird graphics glitch/bug

I started playing the single player campaign for the game and immediately I noticed a weird glitch when playing as Ezio. On each arm, there are two separate areas where some polygons seem to stretch up, almost creating the appearance of spikes coming out of his body.

I've been playing about ten hours of the multiplayer and I haven't encountered this issue. I have also played every Assassin's Creed title thus far and I have never seen this happen either.

I was just wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem and if so, if there any ways to correct it. I posted a video below to show what these "spikes" look like. Keep in my mind in my current game this only happens on two spots on Ezio's body, and the "spikes" are much smaller and skinnier so it's not as extreme or eye deterring as the video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgyKIIR18bs]Assassin's Creed Brotherhood graphics glitch - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, that's... distracting. :)

Never had that happen to me. Is the glitch still there when you reload a save? Or perhaps quit the game and restart? If that won't work, you might want to uninstall the game (deleting game data, not save data) and install it fresh.

Yeah my next move was going to be exactly that, uninstall the game and re-install it.

• 2 weeks later...

Multiplayer glitch

Just wondering if it's a glitch or not. While playing the multiplayer - the compass kinda thing on the bottom of the screen never comes, I have had it appear once or twice when I was playing it yesterday, obviously when it doesn't appear it makes it harder to track the person down to kill.

Any reason why this is happening? I only just started playing online the other day to get the last trophies so I might be missing something.

Cheers

Multiplayer glitch

Just wondering if it's a glitch or not. While playing the multiplayer - the compass kinda thing on the bottom of the screen never comes, I have had it appear once or twice when I was playing it yesterday, obviously when it doesn't appear it makes it harder to track the person down to kill.

You're playing Deathmatch or Simple Deathmatch. These modes don't have a circle compass at the bottom, just a line of sight indicator at the top right of your screen (around the portrait of your target).

Play modes like Wanted or Manhunt and your old compass returns. :)

You're playing Deathmatch or Simple Deathmatch. These modes don't have a circle compass at the bottom, just a line of sight indicator at the top right of your screen (around the portrait of your target).

Play modes like Wanted or Manhunt and your old compass returns. :)

Yea thanks, I found out the info later after I did this. I wasn't sure thats all.

Cheers.