Sage trophy help

All major issues were supposed to be fixed with 1.04 patch. Got mine Sage trophy lately without any trouble. Never had any problems with any trophies. Are you sure you've got 'em all? Because those are not just books you can buy from merchants.

I don't know if you've checked the guide, and here's the quote - just in case...

3 books you will get during the story from you various encounters with Sophia.

7 will come from the extra Nicolo Polo memories located around the city.

14 can be bought from the shops in Constantinople that will cost you, with the 15% Assassin Discount, a total of 115,130A

4 can be bought from the shop in Cappadocia, these will cost you a total of 352,303A and that's with the 10% Templar "Tax". You can't do anything about that though as you can't gain control of this area.

No, Sage is no longer glitched. As quoted from above:

3 books you will get during the story from you various encounters with Sophia.

7 will come from the extra Nicolo Polo memories located around the city.

14 can be bought from the shops in Constantinople that will cost you, with the 15% Assassin Discount, a total of 115,130A

4 can be bought from the shop in Cappadocia, these will cost you a total of 352,303A and that's with the 10% Templar "Tax". You can't do anything about that though as you can't gain control of this area.

If you bought your last book in Cappadocia, leaving the area via the ferry will trigger the trophy.

If you're in Constantinople, the trophy will automatically pop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Got the last of the books today and nothing. Is there a proven workaround for this? I deleted the patch before buying the last book...nothing. Then reinstalled patch...nothing.

I'm really not up for playing it all over again.

Honestly, the most likely answer is that you've missed a book somewhere. Have you checked the shelves in the library in the Assassin Hideout, and confirmed that they're all there?

In my stats it says I have 29, bought all from shops and done Sofia missions. There seems to be 3 empty spots in the library but trophy guide says there's only 28 to collect...how else can I check?

EDIT: I still had 3 of the Polo missions to do, stupidly overlooked them thinking they were shops. The guide says you need fewer books than you do though which is what confuses me. Relieved to have this trophy now, cheers.

Edited by YourMum23

• 1 month later...