Stupid multiplayer trophies

Which trophies are you having difficulty with? I prefer single-player over multi but want the platinum so started them last night and got all but the Level 20 one in about 3 hours.

Have you tried using the trophy guide? Alternatively give us a hit more detail with why you're struggling and we'll try to help.

I wonder what are you talking about, I quite literally hate the Assassin's Creed multiplayer and I think the revelations list is quite a lot better than Brotherhood. You barely have to do anything to get the platinum and (I believe) you can get it with the 3 day online trial. I'm already level 9 and I've had to play for about one and a half hours, I can taste the platinum. Brotherhood was quite retarded with it's level 50 trophy and the all bonuses trophy, still don't have it. I just friggin HATE multiplayer trophies. If you have to include them, AC:R is the perfect example of how to, you can get the trophies for free and they don't take too much time at all to get.

Quite frankly I don't understand at all what's your problem with Revelations over Brotherhood. :confused:

Exactly, compared to Brotherhood, the Revelations multiplayer trophies are an absolute breeze. I think I got them all within a day of the game's release and I wasn't even actively trying to go for them, I was just playing matches to test out the new modes. Not one of the core multiplayer trophies is hard or truly time-consuming either. Just keep at it, know what you have to do (check the Trophy Guide, that is) and it'll come.

I hate online trophies and really made no attempt on Brotherhood, but Revelations is easy. If I get all of the online trophies, they really aren't a big deal.

Same here. I bought AC:R late last year and immediately knocked off almost all of the MP trophies within a few hours and then got to level 20 a week or so later during a double XP week. It wasn't until yesterday that I finally got around to finishing the SP and the plat.

AC:R is how an MP trophy set should be (if developers are going to insist on online trophies): a diversity of requirements that encourage you to play the MP for a few hours, try all the game modes and customization features, and earn a few medals (accolades), which are easy enough for any n00b to do, so you actually have to put an honest effort into the matches.

AC:R is how an MP trophy set should be (if developers are going to insist on online trophies): a diversity of requirements that encourage you to play the MP for a few hours, try all the game modes and customization features, and earn a few medals (accolades), which are easy enough for any n00b to do, so you actually have to put an honest effort into the matches.

I agree with this sentiment. Most games this generation seem to feature a token competitive multiplayer feature, but don't have the appeal, popularity, or interesting gameplay to keep players longer than a few months. Online trophy sets like AC:B require a level of dedication and skill compared to AC:R, where the trophies encourage you to get your feet wet and play more than a few matches.

Simply put, AC:R feels perfectly in the middle of difficulty for online trophies, where you don't get all the trophies within an hour or two, nor do you need to spend 60+ hours grinding max level and doing difficult challenges.

Stupid multiplayer trophies. The first 2 games had amazing trophy lists, AC:B was meh but this is fucking ridiculous

What exactly are you saying, this one is ridiculous...? I, like everyone else, agree that Brotherhood's was much more competitive and required MUCH more dedication from its players than Revelations.

Maybe you're mixing up the two? The only rather ridiculous thing I can find in the MP trophies for ACR is that it's ridiculously easy..

I just don't like the fact you HAVE to buy all the DLC to get 100% F*cking UBI they'll do the same for AC3 too.

Well if you didn't know, it's like that for EVERY game. Check Killzone 3, Fallout, any other game that has trophies and trophy dlc. It's not Ubisoft that's the problem.

If you're that desperate for 100%, then find an easier game to play.

I just don't like the fact you HAVE to buy all the DLC to get 100% F*cking UBI they'll do the same for AC3 too.

If you want to be technical, once you have platinum you have 100% for the core game. By default, DLC trophies are lumped into the core game's list, but you can always press :square: and it'll separate the list into the core game plus each DLC pack. Do that so when you look at a game's trophies in detail you'll have 100% for the core game and ignore the 0% for the DLC extras.

The only one I am having trouble with is reaching level 20, which is not difficult but just time consuming.

Still nothing compared to Brotherhood, which required you to reach level 50... and even for semi-decent players that still took about 30 hours. The level 20 trophy for Revelations can be done in a single afternoon.

The only one I am having trouble with is reaching level 20, which is not difficult but just time consuming.

I don't consider myself to be a good gamer by any means, but I managed to get to lvl 20 in an afternoon and evening playing Deathmatch Free For All, seems this is still quite popular. After I worked out what was going on, which took me quite a few games to learn the different characters and what abilities to use (you should definitely use them as it gives you an edge), I was earning around 4000+ a match. Trying deliberately to go for variety for the bonuses whilst also working towards the challenges, which can net you an extra 1000 xp every now and then.

Most of the time I boost MP trophies where possible as I find them annoying trophies. But this MP I really enjoyed playing for real. Obviously if I'd been forced to play for weeks/months to get to lvl 50 I wouldn't have been so happy!

Most of the time I boost MP trophies where possible as I find them annoying trophies. But this MP I really enjoyed playing for real. Obviously if I'd been forced to play for weeks/months to get to lvl 50 I wouldn't have been so happy!

I agree Ubisoft found a really good balance in terms of multiplayer trophies with Revelations. They may not be challenging for the top players, but those players have so many other non-trophy related challenges now (leaderboards, friend dares, Prestige going up to level 99)... and the casual gamer will be able to knock all of the trophies out of the park without having to grind for weeks on end.

Let's see how they do it for ACIII...

brotherhood's multiplayer trophies are far more assinine than rev's all you need to do is play nothing stupid.

This, I'm playing Brotherhood at the moment and the trophies are terrible. A lot of people have trouble with AEotM, there is nothing like this in Revelations and you don't even have to reach the highest rank.

• 2 weeks later...