Explorer Trophy Glitch?

Hi, Im wondering if anyone has some advice, I have played all modes on ACR Multiplayer, However I havent popped the trophy, and when I check the leaderboards it says i never played most the play types, im confused as to why it is doing this. Any advice?

Yes, I gained all other trophies from Multi except the level based one, I played all of them once, gained levels, acolades and such, but when i was like why didnt explorer pop, I check which ones im on leaderboard for, and im only on leader board for the top three, upon Reading some people say you may end up in other games I was like I will try again, I have just played 5 games of assassinate, and it says i played 0 times in the leaderboards....

• 1 month later...

Here's one for you all. I have checked both the leaderboards and friends ladder and both state that I have played and scored on all modes. I have deleted my save game and re-synced, I also played through a match to the end, hoping that the code would check through and see that I have played everything. No dice, still no trophy pop. Ideas?

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/DarkSolitude-X.png

Edited by DarkSolitude

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...