Explorer trophy glitched

I've played every fucking thing and it's not unlocking

Whoa dude, calm down. Before you come in here swearing about a single trophy, you should try the most used solutions around the forum first: deleting and reinstalling game data, and replaying the modes. I'm 99% sure this isnt glitched, I just got this on my testing account with the new patch 1.04.

Check your Friends Hub and check the rankings per game mode. You should be listed in every single game mode. If you are, then the trophy might have glitched... but there's a chance you missed one or maybe even two modes because the game is a bit picky when it comes to what it does and doesn't count as a match played.

I remember back then the game was released that I was absolutely positive I played everything, until I checked my Friends Hub rankings and noticed I wasn't ranked in Wanted, even though I was sure I played that already.

• 8 months later...

I got Explorer without even playing Simple Deathmatch. Basically went through the game modes one by one via 'Custom Match', and the Trophy popped before I got to Simple Deathmatch.

Now just need True Templar for the Platinum. Currently at level 13, and playing with a shitload of level 45+s isn't helping. Getting to 500 points in a round is completely lucky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Never heard of this one glitching. Have you checked to make sure you have scores in each mode? Did you get d/c from a game? Did you join in the middle of a game? Sometimes if you join in the middle, it adds to the score but doesn't count overall. You need to play from start to finish. Also try doing the training modes.

I suggest playing each one again(from start to finish) and see if that makes it unlock. Some games you have to play a few extra matches. I also suggest writing down each game mode and then cross it off as you play. Hopefully this will fix the issue.

• 2 months later...

It looks like this is glitched for me too. I most definitely have scores listed for every single game mode in my friends hub. One thing to note: the multiplayer server kept crashing on me at the end of a lot of matches, for whatever reason, but scores got recorded anyway. It didn't crash after the last mode I needed though.

I will report back if I figure out a way to fix it. In the mean time, does anyone have any advice or success stories for restoring it if it glitched for you?

EDIT: Ok got it to pop. I had to play every mode again (quite a chore). Maybe one didn't count for some reason?

Edited by axemtitanium

• 2 weeks later...
i've still yet to be able to play the chest capture. seems that nobody plays that mode at all, it's the only one that i'm missing.

I played 2 games of chest capture today. You just have to find a group of people and eventually they'll get bored of playing the same modes and then want to try other things out....always remember to vote for whatever game mode you want. :)

I honestly played about 2-3 hrs online today and completed the vast majority of mp game modes. Perseverance and persistence is key! ;)

• 5 months later...