Armchair General not unlocking

No, every time all the points on the map were white not red. I have started a new file and rushed thought the story up to the point I have assess to the pidgion cage thing in around 45mins but I've just realised how much I'm going to have to re do just for this bloody trophy: Sync viewpoints to find assasins; recruit said assasins; level up assasins; take over dens to level assasins past 10; do mission part 1 for 7 assasins; level up further; do mission part 2 for 7 assasins then go for the dam thing. Grrr that's a good 3+ hours going to be wasted, do you guys think Its possible to take all the cities with like only 4 master assasins or 12 rank 10 assasins? Anything that's quicker than maxing them out

It popped like a charm on my second save, didn't have to do as much as I thought: just recruit 12 assasins and only took 4 dens and I got the trophy with one master assasin (from story) 4 rank 12's ans 7 rank 9 or 10 but it was still 4 hours wasted redoing stuff I already had done just for a bronze trophy but hey, that's what I get for being a trophy whore :)

@dz06lt: Katy Perry!?

@all

Can someone explain how to control all cities simultaneously?

Currently I am controlling 5 cities with ~50%. After 2-3 missions on a new city, all other cities went down to ~10% or worse although I am still doing missions in those cities. (1 MA, 1 x 12, 7 x 10, 3 x <10)

Should I wait until I have more Master Assassins? How can I get the control percentage to be more stable?

thx

@dz06lt: Katy Perry!?

@all

Can someone explain how to control all cities simultaneously?

Currently I am controlling 5 cities with ~50%. After 2-3 missions on a new city, all other cities went down to ~10% or worse although I am still doing missions in those cities. (1 MA, 1 x 12, 7 x 10, 3 x <10)

Should I wait until I have more Master Assassins? How can I get the control percentage to be more stable?

thx

You can never get it stable, it will always do down over time.

If you station assassins in the foreign cities, you can increase the influence cap from 50% to, I believe, 100% (when you have a maximum number of assassins stationed there), but the percentage will still deteriorate when you're not doing missions in those cities.

What I eventually did was station a minimum of three assassins in every single foreign city. That way, you can raise your influence by quite a bit and you can use those stationed assassins for missions in their own cities... so you won't have to use the "regular" non-stationed assassins in your current roster.

You can never get it stable, it will always do down over time.

I figured. It's quite annoying when it drops from 50% to 3% in about 10 mins.

What I eventually did was station a minimum of three assassins in every single foreign city. That way, you can raise your influence by quite a bit and you can use those stationed assassins for missions in their own cities... so you won't have to use the "regular" non-stationed assassins in your current roster.

That's helpful, thanks. I didn't know that you can use the stationed assassins for missions. That should ease the pain.

Edit: Got it. Wasn't that hard after all. ;)

Edited by chiefo

• 8 months later...

I'm also not having this unlock now. I know it's not necessary but I'm trying to claim Rhodes. I played multi-player before playing the story, so I don't know. Every city is under control besides Rhodes and nothing.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm just an oblivious fool, haha. Apparently it dinged but I wasn't paying attention!

Edited by Reule

• 5 weeks later...