pyromaniac trophy glitched

i have completed every piri reis mission, but still i have not the pyromaniac trophy, maybe coz i died the exact same moment i finished the mission. i tried to get it by replay them but still the trophy did not pop up. did anyone else had the same problem or knows how to fix it?

From what I know, the Pyromaniac is not glitched from the 1.02 patch, due to the fact that I just had this trophy pop on my testing account. I'm not exactly sure if it was your death that glitched it, but it should be fine with or without the updates.

How DID you manage to die in a simple tutorial..? I mean, even jumping off a regular building would only get your the "Low health - see a doctor" message is you bought any armor throughout the game.

How DID you manage to die in a simple tutorial..? I mean, even jumping off a regular building would only get your the "Low health - see a doctor" message is you bought any armor throughout the game.

i was allready at 1 bar health and out of medicine thats why i died instanly

ok if the trophy ain't clitched i will try to do it on a second save and hopefully it will work

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...