Bomb Craft trophy not popping

i tried doing it the guides way which is build then dismantle over and over again. but nothing works also the video for Iron curtain in the guide is that broken or something because everytime i click on it, it just sitts there for like 5 minutes like the videos working but His Ezio isnt moving lol.

i tried doing it the guides way which is build then dismantle over and over again. but nothing works also the video for Iron curtain in the guide is that broken or something because everytime i click on it, it just sitts there for like 5 minutes like the videos working but His Ezio isnt moving lol.

There've been many new bugs and glitches associated with the 1.02 patch, so if you haven't already, delete the patch and keep crafting and dismantling bombs until the trophy pops.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Ezio isnt moving", if you mean the embedded Youtube video or your game itself. If the video doesn't work, just click on the little Youtube icon on the toolbar to have it open up in Youtube.com, because videos do glitch sometimes. If you're talking about the game, well, Ezio really isn't supposed to move in Den Defence...

• 1 month later...
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Ezio isnt moving", if you mean the embedded Youtube video or your game itself. If the video doesn't work, just click on the little Youtube icon on the toolbar to have it open up in Youtube.com, because videos do glitch sometimes.

I think he's talking about the embedded video. I had the same problem when I tried to watch it. I tried opening it up through the Youtube icon and it didn't help. The image didn't change at all for almost the first 2 minutes, however the audio was working just fine because I could hear there goings on in the mission but no change in the video image

Just adding my 2 cents here. I was able to get craft maniac while on 1.02. Nobody seems to have concrete information, but from what I gathered from several threads here and elsewhere, it is frequently observed that crafting bombs in piri reis's shop (and potentially from all crafting stations) doesn't count. Using the "build more" option on the weapon selection menu (R2, highlight the bomb, hit X) while outside in the city does. As I played through, I would use the craft station to choose my bomb type (making only one there), then use the weapon wheel to build out three or four.

One more random observation to add. I think I easily crafted 30 bombs just in the mission leading up to the first key (the one accessed from the bookshop in the main story)... neither the bombs I crafted, nor what I did with them (taking out many guards) counted toward the trophy or the bomb faction tasks. If I were to guess, I would venture that certain locations (piri's shop, key-dungeons, etc) are outside the normal "counters" for some of the tasks and trophies.

Just adding my 2 cents here. I was able to get craft maniac while on 1.02. Nobody seems to have concrete information, but from what I gathered from several threads here and elsewhere, it is frequently observed that crafting bombs in piri reis's shop (and potentially from all crafting stations) doesn't count. Using the "build more" option on the weapon selection menu (R2, highlight the bomb, hit X) while outside in the city does. As I played through, I would use the craft station to choose my bomb type (making only one there), then use the weapon wheel to build out three or four.

One more random observation to add. I think I easily crafted 30 bombs just in the mission leading up to the first key (the one accessed from the bookshop in the main story)... neither the bombs I crafted, nor what I did with them (taking out many guards) counted toward the trophy or the bomb faction tasks. If I were to guess, I would venture that certain locations (piri's shop, key-dungeons, etc) are outside the normal "counters" for some of the tasks and trophies.

There's been a different outcome for everyone with the 1.02 patch; some claim to have gotten the trophy while others haven't. You could be right, it might be a bug associated with some crafting stations. It would be best to attempt this offline though, since you'll need to go for Sage anyway.

just to confirm deleting the patch and then creating 30 bombs helped me get the trophy. will see what happens when i buy the last book, gonna back up my save data b4 hand so i don't have to go through the whole game again.

edit: glad i backed up my save data via the plus as the buy all books trophy glitched on me. deleted patch again, loaded up game and bought the last book and the trophy popped. so glad i check the forums on everygame i play now. that's my campaign trophies done, just MP to do now.

Edited by plisken1979

• 1 month later...

If anyone is still having problems with this trophy as I was, use the R2 Add Bomb on the selection wheel and after a while it will just pop up. Going to a bomb area and crafting then dismantling did not work for me and nor did using the bombs and adding more at a bomb station. Any problems PM me :) :)

If anyone is still having problems with this trophy as I was, use the R2 Add Bomb on the selection wheel and after a while it will just pop up. Going to a bomb area and crafting then dismantling did not work for me and nor did using the bombs and adding more at a bomb station. Any problems PM me :) :)

Thanks for this tip, helped me get the trophy. Crafting at the stations and dismantling/using the bombs didn't work for me. (Patch 1.04)

• 5 weeks later...