Desmond memories... do they keep getting more challenging?

The second one was by far the most challenging in my opinion. The part where you have to drop down several levels, continuously creating new platforms and at the same time moving around... that was rough. Nothing after that section came even close in terms of difficulty.

The fourth one had some tricky parts, but they were doable. And the final one was a piece of cake again.

You guys were totally right, Sequence 2 is the most difficult with that stupid falling part.

Sequence 3 was a bit long but none too difficult (took me a minute to figure the "river" out)

Sequence 4 was pretty darned easy - straight blocks all the way.

Sequence 5 was a JOKE - it's like they ran out of ideas. It took the least amount of time to finish, next to Sequence 1.

@ Jacoblykke - So far you ARE the only person I've run into that likes Poor Man's Portal.

Edited by Overtkill21

The 2nd was really tough. The last one was the easiest of the lot, because if you timed it right you could just go straight ahead spawning rectangles and walk right through all the traps, I never died once. The others you had to sort of work around them.

Quite enjoyed them in a novel sort of way but I'd had enough by the last one. The mechanics were a bit poor in that you couldn't look at your feet to see what was below, so often I'd find myself falling through tiny gaps between the platform and the spawned shape ...

Was expecting proper flashback levels when I read the trophy descriptions. Really annoyed at ubisofts laziness these levels are absolute shit.:mad:

You weren't the only one expecting full 3D flashback levels (like the Altair memories). I was so excited for them at first, until i Youtubed it after the game was released and.... maaaaaaaan, the only disappointment I had in the game, though it was huge. Lucky it's not in the actual story though... or it wouldve really sucked.