I Believe 1.02 Bugged Sage Trophy & The Banks Revanue

Did You Have To Start A New Game?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Did You Have To Start A New Game?

• Yes,Damn 1.02!
    • No,Luckily I Read This First

Update:I Can Confirm That The Sage Trophy Wont Unlock if You Have Update 1.02 Installed.

S o l u t i o n s

If You Have Collected All Books And Have Not Recievied The Sage Trophy . . .

- Delete ACR Game Installation in Game Data Utility [3,811 MB](To Be Safe But Unsure if Necessary Although I Did)

- Delete Update 1.02 [48 MB]

- Must Start A New Game And Play Offline.

If You've Update To 1.02 But Have Not Yet Collected All Books . . .

- Delete ACR Game Installation in Game Data Utility [3,811 MB](To Be Safe But Unsure if Necessary Although I Did)

- Delete Update 1.02 [48 MB]

- Continue Offline.

Updates:

- 1.02 Does Not Effect Multiplayer Trophies

Edited by Supremacy

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same problem with you

just the "sage" trophy to platinum!

Just delete the game data and re-enter the game WITHOUT internet access to avoid updating 1.02, finally poped up the trophy

Hope it will help you too

Edited by Rawra
Merged; Please use the edit button.

Oh boy.... another patch problem. I'm gonna hold off on finishing ACR now till we know whats up, or I might just delete game Data and finish it offline.

I Hate it when patches screw up trophies >.< *cough,damn,you,dragon,age,origins,cough*

I've deleted all the updates for the game and did not update to 1.02. I'm currently offline. I am currently making a new session so I can play the story mode over without having to replay it all together. Is that the way you did it?

Sorry, I get confused at times easily.

Edited by FrenchxSeduction

I've deleted all the updates for the game and did not update to 1.02. I'm currently offline. I am currently making a new session so I can play the story mode over without having to replay it all together. Is that the way you did it?

Sorry, I get confused at times easily.

I Deleted And Re-Installed the game also just to be safe.

I basically Deleted everything That Was For ACR.

I believe that the new update also bugged a few things in-game as well, like the notoriety meter. I had full notoriety (just for fun), and even when I cleared my Templar Awareness, guards would still chase me whenever they see me. Luckily, I had plat'd the game before the patch, so none of the trophies were glitched for me.

I have all the books from both places, all 7 of the quests, have finished the story, collected all the pages... I have 28 books in my HQ... tried the deleting and reinstall and still nothing... I do feel as if I am missing one thus making the total 29 books... questions: Is there a list of all the titles somewhere?, and How many books are displayed on podiums in the HQ? I have only 3 and looks like there is a spot for a fourth...

yes, this is very confusing.

can people who got the trophy specify what exactly they deleted? did you only delete your game data, or did you also delete your game save data.

also please clarify if you had to start the game all over from scratch (as in start a totally new game, from the very beginning, and had to play through sequences 1 through 7).

clarification would be very much appreciated.

Ste

ETA: Also... if this glitch has been confirmed, I think it would be very helpful to update the guide. As I'm sure people who are starting the game now will most likely install the patch, and not understand why the Sage trophy is not unlocking/popping for them.

Edited by whenthetidalhits