Mediterranean Game in Cappadocia

I just got to Cappadocia this morning but I can't seem to find any Pigeon Coops. I can't use Assassin Signals either. I reason that since I have no way to protect my cities while in Cappadocia, they don't lose Assassin Control %.

But that's not true. I replayed the last memory of Sequence 6 because I got 50% on it first run and I run to a pigeon coop but most of my cities are 10-20%.

Will I lose my cities while in Cappadocia? If so, is there any way to protect them eventually or will I have to keep replaying Constantinople missions while in Cappadocia?

I just got to Cappadocia this morning but I can't seem to find any Pigeon Coops. I can't use Assassin Signals either. I reason that since I have no way to protect my cities while in Cappadocia, they don't lose Assassin Control %.

But that's not true. I replayed the last memory of Sequence 6 because I got 50% on it first run and I run to a pigeon coop but most of my cities are 10-20%.

Will I lose my cities while in Cappadocia? If so, is there any way to protect them eventually or will I have to keep replaying Constantinople missions while in Cappadocia?

yes normal game time passes while in cappadocia so you will gain money in your bank and lose control percentage from the cities. there are no pidgeon coops in cappadocia as you are in a cave but the missions in cappadocia arent very long anyway, i think there are 6 which will take you half an hour ish.

as it sounds like you're already in there, just focus on the story missions. theres not a lot else to do there except data fragments and you can always go back for those if you want. you'll return to constantinople after you finish the few quests in cappadocia.

I think you'll lose your cities if you are unable to have your assassins there (if you placed any in the cities) defend it, as you are in Cappadocia for quite a while. The cities aren't taken over right away, so you can just wuickly complete whatever you need to do in Cappadocia and return to Constantinople, and the city should still be marked as "Under Seige".

The reason why you there are no pigeon coops in Cappadocia, is 1. because it's a cave, and 2. it is under Templar control, and it is basically a massive templar hideout. I'm sure they don't want any assassins there being able to communicate with their brothers, thus no pigeon coops are found anywhere in Cappadocia, only crafting stations.

• 9 months later...

I am also in Cappadocia at this time, i left all the cities to 100% before leaving, but even if I did not lose one, I would bother to go back and find them all at about 10% ...:(

There is a previous memory that i can reload to manage Mediterranean Defense? :confused:

Rally-HO:cool:

I am also in Cappadocia at this time, i left all the cities to 100% before leaving, but even if I did not lose one, I would bother to go back and find them all at about 10% ...:(

There is a previous memory that i can reload to manage Mediterranean Defense? :confused:

Rally-HO:cool:

Don't worry about them. You can get through Cappadocia quickly enough that your cities will still be under your control. Regaining 100% control will then get you money, the only real advantage of the Mediterranean Defence in the first place.