Bright orange eyes??

The eyes are only creepy when Ezio is in the hood. During those rare moments when he's not, he looks like a perfectly normal yellow-eyed cool old guy.

Do eagles have yellow eyes? I suppose Ubisoft decided to take the assassin=eagle metaphor even further.

no almost every char in the game has yellow eyes and it's fairly annoying tbh

It might be because of the Eagle Vision stuff, but actually I think it might partly be coming from the whole sandy yellow-brown environment. Unlike Italy (Venice, Florence, Rome, Monteriggioni, etc), which was quite a clear and multi-coloured (I don't mean colourful, but multi-coloured as in the colours vary more, whereas Revelations is either yellow, beige or brown). Not to mention that Constantinople seems to be sandy and dusty 24/7, so all this yellow-beige-brown colour may be reflected off of Ezio's eyes.

It might be because of the Eagle Vision stuff, but actually I think it might partly be coming from the whole sandy yellow-brown environment. Unlike Italy (Venice, Florence, Rome, Monteriggioni, etc), which was quite a clear and multi-coloured (I don't mean colourful, but multi-coloured as in the colours vary more, whereas Revelations is either yellow, beige or brown). Not to mention that Constantinople seems to be sandy and dusty 24/7, so all this yellow-beige-brown colour may be reflected off of Ezio's eyes.

Well, Altaïr (at age 68 or was it 58, 3rd Masyaf Key memory) has got same kind of yellow eyes as well. But he didn't have them when he was younger. Seems like Ubisoft thinks people's eyes turn yellow when they age, lol.

Well, Altaïr (at age 68 or was it 58, 3rd Masyaf Key memory) has got same kind of yellow eyes as well. But he didn't have them when he was younger. Seems like Ubisoft thinks people's eyes turn yellow when they age, lol.

I dunno, I didn't pay much attention to anyone else's eyes. I only relized that Ezio's was yellow/gold/orange because of the cutscenes and the loading screen. The reflecting colour was just my thoughts about it.

• 3 weeks later...
The eyes are only creepy when Ezio is in the hood. During those rare moments when he's not, he looks like a perfectly normal yellow-eyed cool old guy.

Do eagles have yellow eyes? I suppose Ubisoft decided to take the assassin=eagle metaphor even further.

this town is just a perfectly normal town with inhabitants with yellow eyes...

• 1 month later...

I noticed them too. They reminded me of the apple of Eden in their color. I was seriously expecting his eyes to be a plot point in the game. Like Ezio had stared into the apple so much between Brotherhood and Revelations it turned his eyes "orange with knowledge" or something. lol XD

Edited by ThornDog