Master Assassin Missions Not Showing up

I've Unlocked all the Templar dens, recruited 12 assassins ( 3 of them are between level 6-8 but the rest are 14-10) and i've played all the other assassin missions, but after i finished those, no more showed up, is there something else i must do? do i now need to do (Mediterranean defence) or am i doing something wrong? i'm pretty sure i putted all level 10 assassin's in dens (i'm really not sure tho since theres no way off telling unless i go to every den)

i really need help with this in order to continue with some more trophies

Sidenote:

where can i find "the stalker" where would he be most the time?

The Stalker randomly shows up and tries to kill you.

There are three ways to tell if all your Dens have a Master. Firstly, check to see how many of your Assassins are higher than level 10. While all Assassins will still gain EXP once they reach 10, only those in charge of a Den can achieve 11 or higher. so if you've seven Assassins higher than level 10, all Den's have a Master. If only some are level 11 or higher, then you still need to assign Assassins.

Another way is to look at your map. Any Den with a Master will have a slightly different icon that just adds a few lines around the corners to give it a box shape.

The final way is to check DNA and see how many Part 1 missions you've done.

Edited by SaberBlade

You need to unlock the other Dens, go inside and assign one of your level 10s to take control of it. That will unlock Part 1 missions, then when they reach 15 you can do the Part 2 mission (which appears on map).

ok, how can I send them to take over the den?

EDIT: got it

Edited by fan1905

after i assign them and they level to master assassin, do i get a chance to replace the position of den master to another assassin?

If so, how does that one level? through the den defense? I assume that they are replacable since i cant see alot of level 10s sitting around

I ask because i didnt know thats how they become master assassins. I have like 5 that are at level ten, and they got 10000xp/5000

i always wondered why, but that seems to be the reason. they dont level past 10 unless den master.

• 2 weeks later...

you can only have 7 Master Assassins (1 for each den) so far that I know of. So you should have 7 Master assassins and 5 that are stuck at level 10. And if you have an assassin that is lvl 14 with 0 xp to go to next level but it doesnt show a mission its because the den they are in charge of is under attack and you must defend it to make the the Master Assassin and get their final mission.

Ok so heres the problem. All my dens have a Master assassin, and i moved them out to guard the other lands. How do i switch my master assassin with one that is stuck at lvl 10, or is there no way to switch them, and my army of lvl 10s will just be stuck like they are

You can switch them out. There's a button on the main page of every Mediterranean city (I don't remember off the top of my head which one) that let's you replace an assassin stationed at that city for an assassin on your current active roster.

you can only have 7 Master Assassins (1 for each den) so far that I know of. So you should have 7 Master assassins and 5 that are stuck at level 10. And if you have an assassin that is lvl 14 with 0 xp to go to next level but it doesnt show a mission its because the den they are in charge of is under attack and you must defend it to make the the Master Assassin and get their final mission.

Ok thanks. I do have my 7 master assassins, and 12 level tens in my group. I just think it sucks since those 12 others are all at 150000 exp by now. I use them for the global city take overs, and they are so weak that it takes 4 of them to make it 100%. Why would they limit us to only 7 masters?

You can switch them out. There's a button on the main page of every Mediterranean city (I don't remember off the top of my head which one) that let's you replace an assassin stationed at that city for an assassin on your current active roster.

Thank you. Yes i switch them out, but i was hoping to switch the masters out of dens, so others can get some master training. What is the sense of having 12 level tens, and people all over the city wanting to be recruited. This is a huge fail on the development team, since there shouldnt be a dead end to learning.