Assassins Creed 1 Trophy support?

Lpnaut

Unfortunately I cannot pay the full price for this game yet, so I must wait for its price to drop or buy second hand.

However, first I have a couple of questions:

- In the special/collectors editions AC1 is added, did they finally include trophies? I couldn't find anything online, so I suppose not. So is there any bonus to having AC1 again other than perhaps trophy support, or are there no alterations made from my own old disc version?

- If I buy second hand, will I need a key to play online like Uncharted 3. Next to that, is AC1 on the disc or do you recieve a key to download it from PSN?

Your help is much appreciated, thank you in advance.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think trophies are added, no.

AC1 is on the disc, you need not download it.

Yes, you will need to buy the uPlay passport if you want to access MP.

Personal advice: if you don't want to or cannot afford the release price, just wait until the price drops for the new game instead of purchasing used. Yuo'll get everything then and cheap.

I got mine for $20, was wishing they would add trophy support though.. maybe for Xmas special or something? I wouldn't mind playing it again if I had something to after, like a "Kill 500 guards" or something. Simple trophies work too, at least there'll be trophies... hmm. I hope they DO add something on.

After seeing the Xbox360 achievement list I'm not very interested anymore, most of them are either story related kills, get all collectibles or do things x times. Looks more tedious than challenging. Especially those 420 flags, that's worse than inFamous' blast shards..

Have a look for yourself: Xbox360Achievements.org - Assassin's Creed Achievement Guide

looking at the objectives of the Xbox360 got myself a heart attack. I also own the leadership of the first, I thank the sony that had them on the first trophies of gaming on the first. was a difficulty of 10, a nice 9 to find all the flags and so on.

if they are to make a trophy on the first system that is less difficult than the Xbox360. We hope

The flag collecting alone is one reason why I'd never want AC1 to get trophies. It's disappointing to have 100% on AC2, B and R (well plat until DLC is out) but not AC1, yet I'd never want to try because grinding those flags would kill any interest I'd ever have in wanting to replay the game.

All I'd hope for is any patched in trophies would be easier than the original 360 achievements, which has happened as Burnout Paradise is way easier/shorter to platinum than it's the 360 counterpart.

The flag collecting alone is one reason why I'd never want AC1 to get trophies. It's disappointing to have 100% on AC2, B and R (well plat until DLC is out) but not AC1, yet I'd never want to try because grinding those flags would kill any interest I'd ever have in wanting to replay the game.

All I'd hope for is any patched in trophies would be easier than the original 360 achievements, which has happened as Burnout Paradise is way easier/shorter to platinum than it's the 360 counterpart.

How long did Burnout take to get patched?

How long did Burnout take to get patched?

I think it was about 8 months after release of game. Burnout Paradise was released January 08 and had achievements on the 360, July 08 saw Sony update the PS3 to include trophies and then September 08 saw Criterion release a trophy patch for the game.

Problem with trophy patching is Ubisoft have a tendency to fuck up their trophies in one way or another. I think ACR is perhaps their most successful trophy list as usually they make fans rage over something stupid they decided to do.

How come we have to do an almost 8GB install and still need to use the disc? They should have just given us a download code no? I never seen that before. The game is in the games folder but you need the disc to play it. Just seems like a waste of time to install it and a waste of space on the HDD.

How come we have to do an almost 8GB install and still need to use the disc? They should have just given us a download code no? I never seen that before. The game is in the games folder but you need the disc to play it. Just seems like a waste of time to install it and a waste of space on the HDD.

Its copy protection, basically. So you cant just give all your friends AC1 for free.