So iv had the game for 3 days now and everytime i go to connect online or to the uplay store i keep getting the message that the servers are down? Is any1 else having this problem? Now i know that they are nkt down cos a fried of mine bas just tested his game and everything is ok for.him! Now does any1 think thd fact i redeemed my knline pass code via psn rather than the uplay store might be a factor here?

Iv just deleted all ACR data off my compuger jncluding tbe beta stuff and am giving ig a fresh jnstall to see if that works.

Just wondering if its happened to any1 else?

So iv had the game for 3 days now and everytime i go to connect online or to the uplay store i keep getting the message that the servers are down? Is any1 else having this problem? Now i know that they are nkt down cos a fried of mine bas just tested his game and everything is ok for.him! Now does any1 think thd fact i redeemed my knline pass code via psn rather than the uplay store might be a factor here?

Iv just deleted all ACR data off my compuger jncluding tbe beta stuff and am giving ig a fresh jnstall to see if that works.

Just wondering if its happened to any1 else?

The servers are fine, I was JUST on them.

And I redeemed my passport on PSN too, so it aint that.

However, i would throw a guess that having the beta installed still might have been an issue.

Hope you get it sorted mate