Rate the trophy difficulty...  

528 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_4.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.08

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm voting a 4. Although the online trophies are easy and 100% sync is very doable, the game is much more demanding in terms of post game activity compared to AC2 and AC: Brotherhood.

Tax Evasion is very luck based in this game which is why I rated it a 4 instead of a 3. Its ridiculous that the templar tax collector shows up often in AC2 & AC: Brotherhood but he rarely shows up in AC: Revelations.

Thus, you will have to take advantage of opportunities to get Tax Evasion or else its going to be a long wait unless Ubisoft patches this up.

Furthermore, the Sage trophy is a huge grind in terms of getting enough $$ through the bank or Mediterranean defense in order to buy all the books.

Overall, AC: Revelations is platinumable once you get Tax Evasion trophy. AC: Revelations is one of my favorite games of 2011 and it exceeded my expectations in both single player & multiplayer.

Going with a three,

Found this a very easy (P), i am going to say more easy then ACII.

The hardest trophy in the game for me would of been Tax Evasion only had that come up twice in my play through.

Online trophies was fun it was not so big you had to sit there and drag it out, just easy fun trophies.

I have to give it a 3.5/10. The "Tax Evasion " trophy as someone already said is luck-based and it was the hardest trophy for me to get.

The multiplayer trophies are pretty easy, this is the first multiplayer game that I didn't have to boost for trophies.

There are a few trophies that are time consuming, but not difficult. Trophies like "Sage", "Capped" & "Worth a Thousand Words".

Ahh... Another platinum added to collection.

I too was kinda disappointed in the game overall, but heck, it's pretty difficult to top AC Brotherhood which is still my favourite in the franchise. But it was still very enjoyable journey and a good filler before AC3. And the trophies. THE TROPHIES!

This platinum was very easy and fun to get. Almost everything in the game involves trophies and even if they are the most hated things I found the Den Defence and the Desmond memories refreshing and cool additions. I'm glad they didn't give us all more the same.

Nothing was difficult but it took some time to collect all the money to the book trophy. I've said it before that I loathe the collectible trophies from the bottom of my heart. In this game it's done right. You must collect the first 50 Animus pieces yourself which is just a correct amount. Then you are given a map for the rest. Thank God, I hate it when you need to search every collectible with a magnifying glass and a map a la LA Noire Golden Reels.

Then there is the multiplayer. I remember sending hours and HOURS boosting for the level 50 in Brotherhood. Not to mention Abstergo Employee of the Month... :shock: After saying that... I LOVE THESE MULTIPLAYER TROPHIES! This is the right way to do it. No too much relying on random players and boosting. Just the pure fun and zero grinding. I actually look forward for those DLC MP trophies now. And if it wasn't for the Explorer trophy, I never hadn't realised how fun the Artifact assault can be :p

It took me a little over 6 hours to reach level 20 and I'm not quitting there. It's just too fun :D

For my vote I give 2. I gave 2 to Dead Island also and it definately isn't harder than that x) Very good addition to the easy platinums! Thanks Ubisoft, keep making more these great games.

Edited by fluojn

I just ended today the sequence 4, but I've already done all the side actions involving a trophy and now I miss only story related trophies or collectible ones (due the forbidden access to the arsenal or cappadocia).

I rebuild all istanbul during sequence 3, including capturing all the templar dens and all the mediterrean cities (Rodhes too), recruiting 12 assassins and advancing them to the master level.

Doing so I encountered many tax collector (I killed the first two, then I let go away the next 3 or 4: maybe the unluckiness with them is related to the sequence? I mean the first sequences have an higher spawn rate than the others?).

I think then I can vote already even I don't have the platinum: I give it a 3.

I am by no means voting yet, but the MP compared to Brotherhood is 1000x easier and that was by far the largest grind in Brotherhood. You only have to reach level 20 and that ridiculous Abstergo Employee of the Month trophy is gone. It only took me three matches to obtain the 13 accolades needed for that trophy. Also, in about 1 1/2 hours I reached level 6. The grind to level 50 is gone, the trophies that require boosting are gone, and the others are just a simple matter of playing the MP, which I actually like. I am planning on getting most of the MP trophies out of the way before the SP, but the SP looks pretty easy too. Should be a fun Plat. :dance:

I am by no means voting yet, but the MP compared to Brotherhood is 1000x easier and that was by far the largest grind in Brotherhood. You only have to reach level 20 and that ridiculous Abstergo Employee of the Month trophy is gone. It only took me three matches to obtain the 13 accolades needed for that trophy. Also, in about 1 1/2 hours I reached level 6. The grind to level 50 is gone, the trophies that require boosting are gone, and the others are just a simple matter of playing the MP, which I actually like. I am planning on getting most of the MP trophies out of the way before the SP, but the SP looks pretty easy too. Should be a fun Plat. :dance:

Im looking forward to the SP to be honest but i dont like the MP, so i will admit i boosted the crap out of it and in just a little over 2hours i had all MP trophies, massively easier than brotherhood i agree..... so far.