100% Sync Help - Ask Here!

Xerios

This thread is designed for everyone to ask questions and receive answers on a particular memory they need help getting 100% sync on.

To start it off:

The Mission: I need help with Altairs first memory where you have to save the towns people, and kill the black knight without being discovered.

The Issue: As soon as i get to the top of the hill the cutscene starts with the black knights speech, him taking my master hostage then you see him shoot one of my men, right then and there the full sync fails for not saving everyone of the tows people

What ive done: I went through 3 times, once racing to the top to get to the gate, failed. I went through the entire town killing all the red blips labeled guard before proceeding to the gate (one red blip was stuck way up in the mountains and no one was there, it was back by the main gate), i replayed it again and killed all red blips some remained even though they were clearly dead. Failed every time

any hints or help from someone who has done this?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mission: I need help with Altairs first memory where you have to save the towns people, and kill the black knight without being discovered.

The Issue: As soon as i get to the top of the hill the cutscene starts with the black knights speech, him taking my master hostage then you see him shoot one of my men, right then and there the full sync fails for not saving everyone of the tows people

Actually, that person can't be saved and he's not the reason why your 100% sync fails.

What you need to do is go to the black dots which appear on the map as soon as you can; those are the villagers you need to save (iirc you can only see them on the mini-map). If any of them get killed the game won't give you the "objective failed" message until you've finished the mission. Yeah, not helpful.

Basically, whenever you see black dots popping up on your mini-map, get over there right away and save those people!

General question: is the 100% sync in this easier than Brotherhood? I'm at Sequence 4 and seems easier so far.

I've done all the story ones and in general I'd say it's easier, yes. There are a few harder ones towards the end, but nothing as hard as the tank-mission from Brotherhood.

Of course, I haven't done most of the optional missions yet. Maybe there is still a nasty surprise among one of those missions... hopefully not!

General question: is the 100% sync in this easier than Brotherhood? I'm at Sequence 4 and seems easier so far.

so far yeh it seems easier to me... a lot of brotherhoods was timed missions and dont get hit...

Actually, that person can't be saved and he's not the reason why your 100% sync fails.

What you need to do is go to the black dots which appear on the map as soon as you can; those are the villagers you need to save (iirc you can only see them on the mini-map). If any of them get killed the game won't give you the "objective failed" message until you've finished the mission. Yeah, not helpful.

Basically, whenever you see black dots popping up on your mini-map, get over there right away and save those people!

thank you!

Does anyone have insight into if there are any lists of which collectibles are required for AC:R to get 100% sync? There are loads of different things you can collect, and i'd prefer to focus on the things that'll actually get me something

I haven't seen one yet have you checked Xbox360Achievements . org?

Does anyone have insight into if there are any lists of which collectibles are required for AC:R to get 100% sync? There are loads of different things you can collect, and i'd prefer to focus on the things that'll actually get me something

I guess you have to collect all the animus pieces and for sure all of the script papers. Because you unlock a secret place and i think you have to solve this place for the 100%. The treasures are no necessairy..

Focus on that and tomorrow i'll have the Solutionbook ;)

If i can help, i just got the 100% trophy once i had the main sequences (1-9) to 100%.

I didn't do all the side-missions to 100% (bombs, thief, romani, master assassin,...).

I might be wrong, but it seems that you just have to sync to 100% the main story (i really don't know about the collectibles though, but i had all the fragments and books).

As I read in the trophy guide, the only missions you have to full synchronize are the main story sequences 1-9. As far as I have reached (Completed Sequence 5 and 1st memory of Sequence 6) in the story mode it seems much easier than Brotherhood, in which I got il Principe trophy and I have to say that there isn't a single mission in AC:R that is as hard as the tank one in Brotherhood. It was a pain in the ass!! I'm also going very well in AC:R, because I have full synchronized every memory I have completed so far! Well, let's hope for the best!!!:cool::cool:

As I read in the trophy guide, the only missions you have to full synchronize are the main story sequences 1-9. As far as I have reached (Completed Sequence 5 and 1st memory of Sequence 6) in the story mode it seems much easier than Brotherhood, in which I got il Principe trophy and I have to say that there isn't a single mission in AC:R that is as hard as the tank one in Brotherhood. It was a pain in the ass!! I'm also going very well in AC:R, because I have full synchronized every memory I have completed so far! Well, let's hope for the best!!!:cool::cool:

The tank one was easy ;) Found i video on youtube and did it on the first try :D Not 100% legal, but it worked.

I'm in sequence 4 now and yes, it seems to be easier than brotherhood.

i tried it your way, saw only 1 black dot and saved the person, continued on without seeing anymore black dots and did not get it?? should i hang out in the town fighting untill i see the black dot, or just rush up the hill and take care of black dot if they pop (only 1 popped for me)??

the mission: portrait of a lady

full sync: steal the painting without the merchant spotting you.

tactic: i hire romancies and steal but then the mission fails

so how do i steal it unnoticed?

edit: lol it seems the painting was next to him. i did steal on his body because i thought he carried it

Edited by Hogger

i tried it your way, saw only 1 black dot and saved the person, continued on without seeing anymore black dots and did not get it?? should i hang out in the town fighting untill i see the black dot, or just rush up the hill and take care of black dot if they pop (only 1 popped for me)??

I did run around the area for a while to see if I missed any (but I think if you take too long they will get killed and you'll never know it, but I'm not 100% sure). I can tell you there should be at least 4 of them, possibly more. But only 1? No, that's definitely not enough.

But yeah, I was kinda confused about this mission myself. Took a couple of retries.

I don't know if this is the right thread for this but I need help on the thieves challenge for running 300km without being interrupted. Where is the best place to achieve this?

just keep trying. i had difficulties also but i ended with double the points i needed. great places are where the pillars are. i think its in the left corner of the map

below the romanie headquarters

Sequence 8 memory 1

What do they mean by: kill 5 guards in close combat IF ATTACKED

I tried going all level without being hit once, all the while spamming my arrow storm, didn't work

Edit: Never mind...just got it lol

What I did was, I went straight in through the gates as soon as the level starts and just started the combo with the instant kills chained

Edited by Helsings V

What about the challenge for performing a dive for at least 30 metres?

You know where those large ships in the southern-middle end of the map are? Just climb to the highest point of any one of those and dive into the water, that's how I got it (without even knowing about the challenge, there was a collectible up there on one of 'em).

I need advice for the "The Champion, Part 2". You and your useless apprentice have to defend this herald from about 15-20 enemies without the herald taking damage. Trouble is, the enemies come from 3 directions and they all ignore you and go straight for their target. I've tried dropping caltrop bombs but 4 just aren't enough for all the enemies.

I've tried this mission at least 30 times already and I can't keep the enemies away from the herald.

I need advice for the "The Champion, Part 2". You and your useless apprentice have to defend this herald from about 15-20 enemies without the herald taking damage. Trouble is, the enemies come from 3 directions and they all ignore you and go straight for their target. I've tried dropping caltrop bombs but 4 just aren't enough for all the enemies.

I've tried this mission at least 30 times already and I can't keep the enemies away from the herald.

I used Smoke Bombs for this mission, then I'd use Eagle Sense to see through the smoke and "snipe" the enemies with my crossbow (killing them with other weapons wastes too much time imo due to the lengthy finisher moves).

wel its not required for plat but i wanted 100 procent so i did the following:

i kept placing mines before each wave. if they step it it they come smoke of the mine and they stunned. after the mines i took my crossbow and gun and killed them with square and triangle. i killed the ones before they stepped on the mine. if they go to the herald offcoarse they stepped in the mine. kill them quickly and place new mines. keep remaking boms (mines) by press x on the second wheel. place 1 in front of him and to the left of him. i guess smoke bombs works also but i had the mine because i did a piri mission before this mission

Edited by Hogger