Trade Codes

FFLord

Hi guys, i have my ACR copy and i have a code that offers u a discount of 30% on ACB and AC2 on PSN store, i will not use it as i have it both, so im willing to trade for some codes that cames in the special editions ou in future DLC codes, hit me if u want it to trade.

I've got a Armor of Brutus code that i'd like to trade for a multiplayer character code. Doubt anyone would want that armor though :(

Your right. Lol, jk. The Armor of Brutus is wayyyy too bulky IMO. I wouldn't mind Armor of Altair though, that's always been my fav armor, with Ezio's Master Assassin robes next to it.

And back on topic, I have a friend who also wants to trade for codes for Ottoman Jester... I believe he has the Armor of Brutus code as well.

I doubt anyone would want it, but I have the Ottoman Doctor multiplayer character that I'm willing to trade for a Signature Edition code

I want the ottoman doctor so bad. I've been searching for some way to get the ottoman doctor all over the net for like.. the past two days LOL. sadly for me I have the signature edition code, but.. I kind of used it already.

If I didn't use it I would have given it to you in the blink of an eye if I could have gotten the ottoman doctor.

• 2 months later...