New Engine

Fractal

I feel the controls are stil as unmanageable as in the previous game. Trying to run fast up the walls, and around the levels, seems to be harder then before.

Don't know, but the controls are starting to feel old. The look of the game is beautiful though. I loved the look of Italy a bit more, but stil everything you see is stunningly beautiful.

I feel the controls are stil as unmanageable as in the previous game. Trying to run fast up the walls, and around the levels, seems to be harder then before.

I used to agree with that to a degree, but I've been playing the ACB multiplayer so much that I'm now fully used to them. It's almost second nature. And there is a logic behind the controls, which is pretty elegant (although not instantly intuitive for people who've spent the last year playing games with completely different control schemes).

I used to agree with that to a degree, but I've been playing the ACB multiplayer so much that I'm now fully used to them. It's almost second nature. And there is a logic behind the controls, which is pretty elegant (although not instantly intuitive for people who've spent the last year playing games with completely different control schemes).

Yeah, I've been playing so many different games this year, It's almost sick. But, comparing it to other games, it really does feel old. It's like playing tomb raider, or prince of persia, it has the same gameplay mechanics, and since then I've played other games, that seem to get around certain problems a lot more easily.

Might just be me though. :)