Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

AC Revelations: XP Boosting for "True Templar"

coodybaroody said:
Hi,

Im not new to the site but Ive never done anything like this before so I hope this is in the right place.

My Boosting tip is for AC Revelations - XP Boosting for "True Templar"

It seems that just because ACR doesnt have the longer "Get to Rank 50" Trophy of Assassins Creed Brotherhood that nobody seems to WANT to boost XP or knows how. I did the majority of it legit but figured out a very fast way to boost XP, you just need the 2 day trial for the "Mediterranean Traveler Multiplayer Map Pack" from the Store as these maps are now barren and very rarely used. The trial is for 2 days but you can EASILY get to level 20 in 1 day doing this method I figured out.

Players needed; #4 Minimum - #8 to guarantee no Randoms.

Mode; New Content Maps > Assassinate

Main Buttons needed; O - Stun / L1 - Lock / R1 - Run

The boosting methods of ACB is now out because the mode used - Alliance - has been scrapped. So the only mode I thought of that could be used effectively for XP boosting is Assassinate as it requires you to target whoever you want to target. This method I figured out can get you SO big an amount of XP per round that the guy I did it with AFTER i got level 20 got too MANY points and they didnt count, keep an eye on your XP - pause/start - we summised the limit is 20,000 per round and Level 20 is 136,500XP, do the Maths.

We got him 38,000! But unfortunately they didnt count. Admittedly these huge numbers were when it was just 1 person stunning me and I wasnt stunning back but when you do this and do it well, your both EASILY looking at 10-15,000XP each. It all depends how quickly you pick it up.

MUCH more preferable than just getting an average 3,000 XP legit Right? I think so!

So, if you have 4 people just pick a partner (2 & 2) and then when the game starts just head to the nearest roof, follow the Blue markers for directions of the others and you should quickly find each other - stay on a roof; very important. When you do, 1 of you L1 LOCK/Aquire your partner so they can then stun you BUT, dont stun them yet. The person who is TO stun just stand still and dont stun yet, the person who has just L1 Locked and is to BE stunned, as soon as you have locked, run round in a circle away and then heading BACK to your partner (just R1 needed not R1 & X) to start the ESCAPE/KILL sequence.

This way, when you get back to your partner and the KILL/CHASE/ESCAPE has kicked in, when they THEN Stun you it will be for 450 points instead of just 200 for the stun. Now, I know this might not sound as quick as just Stunning but trust me it is. By the time you have been stunned and got back up (even with Resistance Perk) the game doesnt let you stun back for quite a few seconds so this running around takes up the same amount of time. It will probably take you a few goes to really get it running smooth but dont worry, you'll soon pick it up.

Its very important to remember that the SECOND you have stunned and got your 450 points that you then L1 LOCK your partner again, the SECOND you are locked start running away and then back so they can then stun you. So, you Stun, Lock partner, run round, start escape, get stunned and round and round you go.

If you have an ODD number of players things get more complicated and the run round tactic for more points just gets too complicated for most as you have to stun one person and then lock the other so I advise that you stick to just having 4, 6 or 8 players and then partner up.

I know that level 20 isnt as bad as level 50 on ACB and I did most of ACR legit myself but this way you can EASILY get rank 20 in 1-2 days instead of going legit and it taking much longer. If you already own the DLC then your good, if not, like I said, just Download the 746MB Trial and your 2 day allowance will be more than enough.

(It'll say no trophies are valid in the trial but it means the DLC trophies, XP counts so "True Templar" WILL unlock)

Another thing to note, as with a few other games, as this is Free for All, mics only work and can only be heard by others when you are in close proximity to them and/or Locked onto them, but mics are still much more preferable than not using them.

Thanks to all who boosted with me including; deadpoolfan01, homie2130, drprkiller and ana_costa.

Good Luck.

im looking for ppl to help me boost the online trophies when the game comes out just want to knock this out befor i do the story mode i hated the online trophies on brotherhood

Edited by Viper

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some guys ready for boosting, but as I remember from the BETA, ACR didnt have a private session, maybe they cut that out to prevent people to get trophies that way.

Anyway... We are gonna try get every trophy via boost... And if it is no private available we will get trophies as well as XP.

If we need an extra hand I look here then.

lol their is no need to boost this game. its very easy to get yourself. i did it in 12 hours (reach 20 was longest trophie) and my average was 3000 points each manhunt session. most people get 6000 points so that would be 6 hours. i got like 8 trophies in 2 to 3 hours. for the 9th u need to be level 10 (to edit your personage the first skill u unlock to edit it is at level 10). and the 10th trophie is level 20

lol their is no need to boost this game. its very easy to get yourself. i did it in 12 hours (reach 20 was longest trophie) and my average was 3000 points each manhunt session. most people get 6000 points so that would be 6 hours. i got like 8 trophies in 2 to 3 hours. for the 9th u need to be level 10 (to edit your personage the first skill u unlock to edit it is at level 10). and the 10th trophie is level 20

I simply don't want to spend 12 hours on the Online. I love AC for the Single Player. I never played more than 5 matches in ACB because I found it so repetitive and boring.

Might try and boost if it's possible but only if I can't get it legit.

I simply don't want to spend 12 hours on the Online. I love AC for the Single Player. I never played more than 5 matches in ACB because I found it so repetitive and boring.

For earning 14 different accolades, is that in one match or just overall?

I have some guys ready for boosting, but as I remember from the BETA, ACR didnt have a private session, maybe they cut that out to prevent people to get trophies that way.

Anyway... We are gonna try get every trophy via boost... And if it is no private available we will get trophies as well as XP.

If we need an extra hand I look here then.

add me im up 4 this too

write acr boost on msg

ID: FFLord:dance:

all days available after 9 pm uk time:)

You don't want to spend 12 hours online, or you want to get it legit? Make up your mind dude.

I don't recall the ACR Beta having a Private Session, but maybe it will be added to the full game. Private matches were good for both boosting and legit friend matches, so they shouldn't really take it out. As for boosting, I'm not sure this game will need THAT much boosting, but I'm up for it if it's needed. (Though I'll most likely play the whole SP first)

PSN: Infinitez_72

*I don't accept blank requests

game should be in this evening and looking to boost all online before starting sp

psn: sidewalk_slam

trophies: all online

times zone: est/GMT -5 hours

*EDIT: no more requests please. knocked out all (but one) of these trophies out last night in about 2.5 hours. play capture the chest and stun the defending team over and over, making sure you lock on first for the extra 100 pts. best way we found to get to lvl 20 quickly. best of luck.

Edited by sidewalk_slam

i will start a group to boost all trophies online so we can all take the MP trophies out of the way and enjoy th SP. add your name on the list, i need SERIOUS people.

1. FFLord

2. TheNukes

3.I-B0SS_Zombie-I

4.P1nkeye

reserves:

1.carramrod2488

the boost will start evryday at 9 pm uk time.

my ID: FFLord, writ ACR boost on msg

PS- We'll take turn to earn trophies, the order goes from position on this list, do what i say, we only leave till we ALL ge the trophies that we need, if u dont agree with any rule don't add me.

Edited by FFLord

i will start a group to boost all trophies online so we can all take the MP trophies out of the way and enjoy th SP. add your name on the list, i need SERIOUS people.

1. FFLord

2. TheNukes

Edited by TheNukes

I'm a little shocked at how many people are boosting the online trophies on this one. They seem utterly impossible to miss unless you just don't play the MP.

some people dont like the MP or just don't have the time to spend in games, as some of us have work and families to take care for, as the SP u can come back wherever u want some of the MP trophies requires various tries to get, so if u are not here to boost, as the only u can boost are the MP trophies, why the hell u came into this thread? u are wasting ur time and ours:thumbsdown:

1. FFLord

2.carramrod2488

PS- We'll take turn to earn trophies, the order goes from position on this list, do what i say, we only leave till we ALL ge the trophies that we need, if u dont agree with any rule don't add me.

I would like to join however it would be starting at 4 pm my time and im still working at that point I only end at 5 and can probably be able to get on earlier then 6 if traffic isn't to bad, with that said if you can't wait till then just put me on a waiting list in case someone drops out?

some people dont like the MP or just don't have the time to spend in games, as some of us have work and families to take care for, as the SP u can come back wherever u want some of the MP trophies requires various tries to get, so if u are not here to boost, as the only u can boost are the MP trophies, why the hell u came into this thread? u are wasting ur time and ours:thumbsdown:

I came in here because I was shocked that people are boosting seriously easy trophies on a game that is not even a full day old. There is no need to boost them. They come easily if you put even minimal time into it, and if you don't play MP then why would you care about MP trophies? Is a digital image representing a platinum trophy that provides nothing of substantive value really that important?

• Viper unpinned and locked this topic
  • Viper unlocked and pinned this topic