XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 01-04-2014, 04:16 PM   #1
Philoctetes

Default Can't access elite fire barrel storage plan -- should I be worried?

My Jackdaw is almost maxed-out. All I need is elite fire barrel storage. I have the map, acquired from the Kenway's Fleet game. But whenever I go to the area indicated on the treasure map, I get the "Area Not Available During Current Memory" message and desynched if I press on. I'm currently in sequence 6.

Is this normal? It seems weird that the entire world is open to me except for this one particular tiny area. But maybe it's story-related?
Philoctetes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:19 PM   #2
Zeds

It likely is normal, yes. I tried to get the red howler monkey skin early on and ran into the same problem (it unlocked after mission 10 or so I think - after I beat the game, I never saw that "area not available" message again).
Zeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:33 PM   #3
golf51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philoctetes View Post
My Jackdaw is almost maxed-out. All I need is elite fire barrel storage. I have the map, acquired from the Kenway's Fleet game. But whenever I go to the area indicated on the treasure map, I get the "Area Not Available During Current Memory" message and desynched if I press on. I'm currently in sequence 6.

Is this normal? It seems weird that the entire world is open to me except for this one particular tiny area. But maybe it's story-related?
Not to worry. You will get access to that and a couple of other locations as you progress the story.
golf51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 05:46 PM   #4
DarkStar83x

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

You'll unlock it during sequence 8.

DarkStar83x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:56 PM   #5
taliesin2943

yep some areas are story based or blocked off till later in the story so dont worry to much unless ur postgame and its locked

and to the one with monkey troubles u can just purchase an animal part if ur dead set on geting the crafting done early the stores sell them kinda pricy but hey lol prce of getting ahead :P plus for the ps4 people who are experiencing trouble with the community stuff which means sperm whales are not able to appear it helps craft the item requiring those
taliesin2943 is offline   Reply With Quote