Do I need to get 100% in Ac4?

Mg19

Hi, Do I need to get all collectibles like chest s,shanties,animus fragments and secrets to get the plat?

another question how can I get the animus fragment in underwater Charlotte - hard there a door blocking it and I can't enter it even I went under water everything is blocked?

Hi, Do I need to get all collectibles like chest s,shanties,animus fragments and secrets to get the plat?

another question how can I get the animus fragment in underwater Charlotte - hard there a door blocking it and I can't enter it even I went under water everything is blocked?

No, just need to get 100% sync on all 13 sequences.

...how can I get the animus fragment in underwater Charlotte - hard there a door blocking it and I can't enter it even I went under water everything is blocked?

IIRC. Go down into the water through the square hole in the floor where you do most of the fighting. Swim around a bit you should be able to get into the room where the fragment is found.

IIRC. Go down into the water through the square hole in the floor where you do most of the fighting. Swim around a bit you should be able to get into the room where the fragment is found.

Thanks, but I don't need it now since it's not required for the plat