need help : Fully upgrade the Jackdaw

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get the ability to upgrade to elite by finding the treasures. Finding the maps makes it easier, but if you have the coordinates, it's not necessary.

You can't dig them up without a map. I still have one map missing which I need to obtain through the fleet game. I checked the location without a map but can't dig it up.

as for the upgrade plans, they are all found with treasure maps. 3 of the maps can only be obtained with fleet missions.

Select the map tool by pressing :right: three times. Then press triangle to view your maps. there are coordinates written on each map which tell you what island the treasure is on. Once you reach an island that's connected to a treasure map you own, you'll get notified.

you then have to find the treasure by checking the image on the treasure map.

(or check Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Buried Treasure Guide | GamesRadar)

edit: if the map rewards you with an upgrade plan, it's also shown in the map tool.

Edited by Stevuuhn

Select the map tool by pressing :right: three times. Then press triangle to view your maps. there are coordinates written on each map which tell you what island the treasure is on. Once you reach an island that's connected to a treasure map you own, you'll get notified.

you then have to find the treasure by checking the image on the treasure map.

(or check Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Buried Treasure Guide | GamesRadar)

edit: if the map rewards you with an upgrade plan, it's also shown in the map tool.

ok, i'll work on it now, thanks for help :D

So, if you wanted to do some serious grinding, you could fully upgrade once you unlock the diving bell, right?

technically you could, yes.

However,those 3 fleet maps are a problem though, it takes quite some time to obtain the third one because you need to unlock a few cities before getting it.

and those missions take a long, long time. the final chest and like 25 normal chests is all I'm missing for 100% sync right now :(

technically you could, yes.

However,those 3 fleet maps are a problem though, it takes quite some time to obtain the third one because you need to unlock a few cities before getting it.

and those missions take a long, long time. the final chest and like 25 normal chests is all I'm missing for 100% sync right now :(

Hence why I said "serious grinding". ;) Still, if one was up for the challenge...at least they don't have a trophy requiring 100% completion this time around.

Hence why I said "serious grinding". ;) Still, if one was up for the challenge...at least they don't have a trophy requiring 100% completion this time around.

would be some serious grinding if they had one though. It sucks to get every chest and fragment on every tiny sandbench in the sea. almost there though.

also need to complete three more challenges, but one is giving me trouble.

any idea how to get 'sink a level 3 hunter patrol' ? I sunk quite a lot of hunters while having level 3 wanted but that doesn't seem to do the trick.

would be some serious grinding if they had one though. It sucks to get every chest and fragment on every tiny sandbench in the sea. almost there though.

also need to complete three more challenges, but one is giving me trouble.

any idea how to get 'sink a level 3 hunter patrol' ? I sunk quite a lot of hunters while having level 3 wanted but that doesn't seem to do the trick.

You need to keep raising your wanted level. For me, i had three full crossed swords in red and a bit of the fourth before the level 3 hunter patrol showed up.

I can't seem to find the plans for the Elite fire barrel storage. I looked through the "Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Buried Treasure Guide" but didn't see the plans for them, perhaps i just missed em?

I'm not 100%, but I think you have to do the mini game keypads fleet. There are 4 treasure maps if you complete all of it, and one of these is definitely a jackdaw upgrade. Think it's fire barrel storage.

You need to keep raising your wanted level. For me, i had three full crossed swords in red and a bit of the fourth before the level 3 hunter patrol showed up.

Keep going until you reach the 4th full sword. I don know if it makes a difference but I found them easier to find in the south of the map sailing near one of the forts.

You have to find ships with metal in their cargo. Nothing else really.

Only Bigger ships Lv 17+ ave Metal but what ships have more then 100 or 200 metal? if any has more then 200... I think like Frigates Lv 23 could have maybe 50-100 Metal if sink only get half of each cargo

And also Warehouses have metal but not sure when they get full again.

Need 500 Metal then for Cannons what is after 500?

now i need elite fire barrel storage map only to get the trophy but how can i find the map of elite fire barrel storage?

Requires: Treasure Map – Kenway’s Fleet Mission – 3 Missions Unlock Treasure Maps, Empty Cellar (Eastern British Colonies), Scarlatina (Eastern Canada), and Great Reputation II (Mediterranean Sea)

Location: Isla Providencia – Dig on the beach near an old shipwreck in the water, between three palm trees.

Map Coordinates: 502, 44

AC4: Black Flag - Elite Ship Upgrade Plans Locations Guide | Game Front