Sharing is Caring

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they added a feedback system now after any story mission you can rate it now and send the feedback to ubisoft

That's not what the trophy is though. You can find ''social chests'' which are placed randomly in the world. You can share it's location so your friends are able to find it as well, but they only have a few hours to find it before it dissapears. There are some other things like that besides chests, but I haven't been able to do it yet so don't know what they are.

That's not what the trophy is though. You can find ''social chests'' which are placed randomly in the world. You can share it's location so your friends are able to find it as well, but they only have a few hours to find it before it dissapears. There are some other things like that besides chests, but I haven't been able to do it yet so don't know what they are.
If that's the case, I'm guessing that there would be a social media aspect on the PS4. Hmm, maybe this plat will take longer than I hoped. Oh, well. Still going to go for it. Now if tomorrow would just get here, everything would be awesome. Edited by ShadowStar83x

If that's the case, I'm guessing that there would be a social media aspect on the PS4. Hmm, maybe this plat will take longer than I hoped. Oh, well. Still going to go for it. Now if tomorrow would just get here, everything would be awesome.

I agree. I can't wait for tomorrow! I wasn't gonna get it but this is AC and I eventually break down. I won't get this platty for a long time, looked at the list and was disgusted. :( Whatevs, just looking forward to being an assassin again!

I think i stumbeled apon three different types of social feedback; Social chests, convoys on sea and certain harpooning locations.

you don't need to have a friend with assassins creed 4, I obtained it while none of my friends has the game (yet).

I have been playing since saturday and this sharing option is really fun. What it means is the following. Let say you are roaming the sea and you spot a big white whale, then you can look at it (directional buttons) and the game will "tag" it on the map and share it with your friends. You will have to invest big in your sloops and harpoons to take it down by the way.

The same goes for Social treasure chests and Royal Fleets. One quick word of advice, don't try taking on the Royal Fleets to early on, those aren't easy. Make sure you have a mortar on your ship and have invested in upgrades to toughen up your ship. Adding a ram is also a nice option.

I really love the game so far. No more limitations, you can just do what you want. Let's say it wants you to begin a new mission and starts you close by, well if you just want to sail away and explore the ENTIRE map from the very beginning of the game, well then you can do that.

The storms on the sea are also awesome, avoiding getting hit by a big wave or even a tornado on sea is fun to do. I still have to try out diving, because you need a mission for it to unlock but I am having to much fun sinking and plundering ships while singing cool sea shanties (Ladies of Spain, Randy Dandy, The Drunken Sailor..).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGyPuey-1Jw]Drunken Sailer - Irish Rovers - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by MrSoKoLoV

I start today whit the Single player i'm on Havana i found 2 blue chest, but the game have no option for share only for open the chest. Is fine for the trophies only open or i miss something. Thx

as long as you are connected to the ubisoft servers, those things get auto-shared. So no need to worry ;)

Got it today. Apparently it's earned automatically when you found a blue chest and a blue convoy I think. One of each is enough to unlock the trophy. I don't think there was something else that was shared during my playthrough. :think:

There are three social events, white whale harpooning spots, social chests and royal convoys.

Edited by Stevuuhn

I think i stumbeled apon three different types of social feedback; Social chests, convoys on sea and certain harpooning locations.

you don't need to have a friend with assassins creed 4, I obtained it while none of my friends has the game (yet).

So basically the best way to do this is have no friends who have AC4 to unlock the trophy in case it forces some sort of reliance on friends if they have AC4. :p

So basically the best way to do this is have no friends who have AC4 to unlock the trophy in case it forces some sort of reliance on friends if they have AC4. :p

haha, not really. It will unlock either way, doesn't make a difference whether you share with your network friends or just your imaginary friends. :p

How does the Sharing Work do you to do anything or just find them and they are shared automatically but only if online

edit: Well just seen while ago it happened automatically. But only if online? But do you needed to be on PSN and Uplay? or just PSN?

I couldn't even take a "White Whale" wasn't to far in story!

Edited by gtasthehunter