Naval routes stuck at 80% risk

ChloeSMV

I've cleared all of the Naval Privateer Contracts, but the Bahamas and the Virgin Islands routes' risk are stuck at 80%. I've been searching the web since yesterday, but haven't found much of anything that I need, other than people stating that the glitch happened to them as well, so I've come to ask:

1- What triggers this glitch ? It seems that there's something that we should or should not do at some point in the game, and I'd like to know what it is, if possible... (maybe... clearing the routes before having Lance at level 2, or even owning naval convoys, triggers it ? Or is the trigger something else ?). If anyone knows, I'd like your information for any future playthroughs of this game, please;

2- In an ongoing playthrough (savefile), is there anyway to fix this glitch and bring back the risk to 5% on both routes ?

Other than this one glitch, I was wondering, has the land convoy glitch been fixed with patch 2.0.4 ? (the one where, if the convoy was not defended from an attack, it would be impossible to craft a new one in its place if the glitch occurred).

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...