Delivery Request glitch (stuck at 66%)

MuteMe

It's not the normal glitch, where you don't actually get the requests when you talk to the NPC.

I've done all the requests now, and still it says 66%. I went ahead and double checked every location incase I'd miss someone, but that was not the case.

Then I went into the ledger and checked the stockpile. Apparently I still have the goods for the guy in central-north Boston still there. I remember handing them in and it said the quest was complete, but no.

I tried to go back to the location, again and again, but he isn't there anymore.

Ideas?

You are still missing delivery missions, you have to actually be standing next to them for the icon to appear on the map. If you use the search function you can find a map that shows the exact locations. Also don't worry about still having the items you needed to gather, you don't actually give them to the contact for some reason. I still had dolls and a gold ring in my inventory, even after completing the mission.

I've done all the requests now, and still it says 66%. I went ahead and double checked every location incase I'd miss someone, but that was not the case.

You know that not all delivery requests show up on your map right?

You are still missing delivery missions, you have to actually be standing next to them for the icon to appear on the map. If you use the search function you can find a map that shows the exact locations. Also don't worry about still having the items you needed to gather, you don't actually give them to the contact for some reason. I still had dolls and a gold ring in my inventory, even after completing the mission.

remember...total 8 delivery missions..3 in NY, 3 in Frontier, 2 in Boston...

I went ahead and quoted myself. I've double check every location and there are no one left. I've used several sources. :(

I ran into this problem not to long ago. Take a look at this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbByVujBmaU]Assassin's Creed 3 - Delivery Request Locations - YouTube[/ame]

Make sure you go right up to each one on the map or else they might not appear. I thought I had done one area and overlooked it. Turns out that was the only one I had missing. :wall:

I went ahead and quoted myself. I've double check every location and there are no one left. I've used several sources. :(

Sorry, but they're all pretty much right. Lots of people have had this problem and claimed that their case was special and that it just had to be a bug or glitch, but they've all returned later, confirming that they'd missed one.

So take one more look, and like the guy above me said, go right up to the location/person in question, and I'm sure you'll find the one you're missing.

You'll get 32% when you complete all Delivery Requests in one area, 66% when you finish the second, and 100% when you finish all three zones (Boston/Frontier/New York). It could be a bug though; I wouldn't be surprised. Just double-check that you have indeed completed EVERY SINGLE ONE because some of them don't appear until you revisit that region and have a look in a different area.

I wouldn't be shocked if it was a bug though, like I said before. I'm currently wondering how on Earth I'll get my pivots collected when they're all located in undefined. Oh well - I've done Completionist and I'm 99% towards An Extraordinary Man, so I just need to wait for a patch, if anything.

Edited by kristoph212
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

For me it was Lexington. And he didn't show up until I was in his face. It actually bugged on me. I accepted the quest but there was nothing in the log so I had to quit and restart. Then it worked.

By the way, Lexington is a pretty good place to get the "Lure guard dogs with bait." I think I got 2 there.

i had some issues with this one, then i noticed that the % meter only counts when u finish the 3 mission of one location, It is 33% for all of boston, 33% for Frontier and the rest for NY. I v got stuck at 66% when i found the last mission start person it glitched and nothing happened, he said thanks and nothing. I quit the game and reload my save, the marker in the map showed the location of the last mission, i talk to him and the same thing happend. I quit again and repeat, but before i talk to the guy, i wait until the save icon dissapear. Talked to the guy and the conditions to do the last mission for delivery was unlocked. It is a small glitch i believe, before talking to the guy, wait for the save icon to go off.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

another glitch that screws with the same quest is that when you leave immediatley after you finish the reqeust. the items that you needed to give to the person is still in your inventory and makes you not complete the quest. This is what made me do a new game which is frustrating me

• 4 weeks later...

i just collected my last item for South Boston. After crafting the last button, i didn't receive the prompt to "turn them in with local contact". In the inventory, it shows i have all items collected, yet no icon on the map to turn in. I hang out in the area where the contact should be... but nothing. Anyone else have this issue? Any way to fix?

i just collected my last item for South Boston. After crafting the last button, i didn't receive the prompt to "turn them in with local contact". In the inventory, it shows i have all items collected, yet no icon on the map to turn in. I hang out in the area where the contact should be... but nothing. Anyone else have this issue? Any way to fix?

I had it I suggest go to a NY/frontier/homestead and then go back, if you haven't already. Eventually just keep playing until you get the message. I remember I got to my contact pretty soon after I had this glitch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For me it was Lexington. And he didn't show up until I was in his face. It actually bugged on me. I accepted the quest but there was nothing in the log so I had to quit and restart. Then it worked.

^ this

if anyone is still having issues finding the last delivery quest in the frontier there is a chance the lexington one glitched on you. the quest giver will not show up unless you are directly in front of him. after that if you try to start the quest it will not activate. from there quit out of the game completely and go back to the quest giver and he should give the delivery quest to you.

This is a pretty easy fix, guys. Just take a look at the video that GlennThomas posted above. Even if you think you finished that delivery quest double check and go back to that area. There was one guy I was missing in the Frontier because no matter how close I was to him the icon did not appear on the mini map. It wasn't until I looked up a similar video for delivery request locations did I manually locate the guy in the Frontier. Despite the icon not appearing on the mini-map the "Start Mission" option will still appear directly above their heads.

• 7 months later...

Sorry to bump such an old thread but the problem I'm having is that I can't even start the delivery quests because when I approach the quest givers (found using the vid on page 1) they have no marker over their head, even after I wait a while. Any ideas?