What was your last task before you got the Completionist trophy?

thabg23

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last thing I had to do was scan the stupid lumberers either cutting the log with their big saw, or loading wood onto their cart -_- Took 3 days in game time before they did something useful.

Get's annoying watching Godfrey smoke his pipe eat an apple ,check the cart wheel, smoke his pipe, lie down in the grass, smoke his pipe, eat an apple, smoke his pipe, smoke his pipe somewhere else, check the cart wheel, go fishing, smoke his pipe, eat an apple...

Last thing I had to do was scan the stupid lumberers either cutting the log with their big saw, or loading wood onto their cart -_- Took 3 days in game time before they did something useful.

Get's annoying watching Godfrey smoke his pipe eat an apple ,check the cart wheel, smoke his pipe, lie down in the grass, smoke his pipe, eat an apple, smoke his pipe, smoke his pipe somewhere else, check the cart wheel, go fishing, smoke his pipe, eat an apple...

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the Encyclopedia of the Common Man does not count towards Completionist... Not sure though. :whistle:

Underworld lol :o i thought for most of us it will be underworld :o

I haven't quite finished yet but I can totally see the underground being my last. Wandering around in the sewers just isn't fun so I'm putting it off.

Giant-Storm was easy for me, people stress and worry about it too much. It's not that hard at all.