Frontiersman Challenges 3: All Taverns

transformer27

Hey guys, can anyone help me get my final challenge done (visit all taverns), Have been into 3 taverns in Frontier, 4 in New york and 3 in boston and this challenge still hasn't been unlocked. Any help on this would be grateful. Think I must be doing something wrong rather than it be a glitch.

Am I missing a tavern, someone on another thread mentioned 5 taverns in new york?

I believe the Visit all Taverns challenge unlocked for me just for passing by all of the Taverns. I only recall ever actually going into the ones that were part of the Liberation missions to talk to my 'contact'.

Or perhaps it unlocked for me when there was a glitch that completed that challenge when you visited a single tavern... I'm not sure, since I never actively had to pursue that one.

Thats the problem, Im guessing i am just missing one from my maps, but i dont want to run around forever trying to find it, but there is no info anywhere about it as if no one else is struggling! its annoying

Right, I have just found a 4th tavern in the Frontier, still no challenge unlock, so I must be missing another, please if anyone has this and can tell me how many taverns are in each area and where it would be most appreciated. thanks

Edited by Bounty V
please use the edit function instead of double posting

not so sure how to help you. most of the people got the platinum before the Thanksgivings patch. before the patch, you only need to visit 1 tavern to unlock the challenge (great glitch). so it might be difficult to find the location guide for the taverns..

Well that explains how I finished the Challenge :)

im just missing the 4th tavern on the frontier... one in Monmouth area, other in Lexington and the 3rd in Concord.... do you happen to know where is the 4th one??

edit: ok, got it, the 4th one is in lexington also... but as incredible as it sounds, i was missing the one CLOSER to the fast travel point, not the one to the very east of this area...

Edited by KyoRML007

This one glitched for me, even after the latest patch. I had only entered a couple taverns before the patch, and none afterward, but it still unlocked for me when I reached the challenge tier a couple days ago. Maybe because I started the challenge before the patch, so it had already registered as completed.

Also, funny enough, the "reach all viewpoints" challenge registered as complete for me as well, but I still had 2-3 viewpoints left in Frontier.

Edited by ritmomundo

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Even though I had visited all 13 taverns, the task didn't complete. I found this post by Israfeli on Xbox Achievements Visit Every Tavern - XboxAchievements.com, also copied below, and this fixed it for me.

Thanks Israfeli :applause:

Phew! So, in the process of making a map and writing down all the names of the taverns, the last one I re-visited in Frontier triggered the challenge completion.

I'm not sure why visiting it now caused the trigger, but I definitely have visited this tavern before, because I went inside each and every single one that was on my map.

Here is my copy of the Frontier map for those it may help, with the 4 taverns marked and named below. Number 4 was the one that finally triggered it for me.

Frontier

http://i.imgur.com/HA3tu.jpg

1- "Last-Drink Tavern"

2- "The Wright Tavern"

3- "Buckman Tavern"

4- "Munroe Tavern"