Brawler Challenge?

dollamanna

You know it has to be within 10 seconds right? & they have to be all showing signs of still being affected by the smoke bomb when you kill them...

I used the tomahawk personally because he doesn't seem to piss around with it as much as the hidden blades & goes for a kill almost every time

Yeah, within 10 seconds, perhaps I'm just too slow but I would say I've done it within 10 seconds :p Ok, I'll have a go with the tomahawk instead, thanks :)

Best of luck, you'll get it in the end...

I tend to have the tomahawk equipped & the rope dart in the other slot, yanking down that last guy or even a few of them with tapping :triangle: twice & burying a tomahawk in his back is a quick method of dispatch

Do you know how to achieve kill streaks? It's the quickest way to defeat multiple enemies who are grouped together. You'll have to do it for some of the 100% sync optional objectives, so you might as well learn it now if you don't know how to do it (if you do, just ignore the rest of this post):

Wait for an enemy to attack you, then counter (in your case, just attack any one of them after they're affected by the smoke bomb), observe and wait for Connor to deal the killing blow, as soon as he lands it, push your left analog stick toward the next nearby enemy and hold :square:, Connor will move swiftly to kill the next enemy in one hit, repeat for the rest of the enemies.

Do you know how to achieve kill streaks? It's the quickest way to defeat multiple enemies who are grouped together. You'll have to do it for some of the 100% sync optional objectives, so you might as well learn it now if you don't know how to do it (if you do, just ignore the rest of this post):

Wait for an enemy to attack you, then counter (in your case, just attack any one of them after they're affected by the smoke bomb), observe and wait for Connor to deal the killing blow, as soon as he lands it, push your left analog stick toward the next nearby enemy and hold :square:, Connor will move swiftly to kill the next enemy in one hit, repeat for the rest of the enemies.

This is not how to complete the challenge. At all.

It's like Darth_Krid says. Don't start a fight then throw the smoke bomb. You'll probably be able to get the 5 kills necessary but for some reason it won't register. Throw the bomb first then stab everyone with the hidden blade.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, i did this while being incognito, walked trough a group of enemies and thrown the bomb and with the hidden blades killed the 5 of them. easier than that trophy in revelations where you need to kill 5 guards in 5 seconds...

"Kill as enemy with every type of weapon"

Wich weapons are those?

im not entirely sure, but this is a list of the weapons i used:

hidden blades

sword

axe

heavy weapon

blunt weapon

a gun

the bow

poison darts

the rope

a rifle

Bare fist (not sure, if those are required)

i think most people overlook the bow, but is a good weapon for stealth kills. i actually got the target in one of the last memories with it. also, is not the same a blunt weapon (like a club) and a heavy weapon (those big axes). in fact, when i killed a guard with a blunt weapon i got the challenge