West New York underground

darthadi

need help,i have unlocked all the underground entrances with the video on the guide all 11 are showing on my map i did open each door when i unlocked them but when i look at dna sync i have only got 84% for west newyork underground.for some reason if i enter south market my underground map has 11 showing but anywhere else only 10 is that correct as you are given south market as access to the other ten and when i enter any underground it says i have unlocked 11 of 11 so why only 84% do i have to do anything else

very confused:think::confused::mad:

ok guys, im kinda freaking out. I completed the entire story first, did all the underground stuff in the actual story like I was supposed to.

Now I am cleaning up and just did all the entrances and I only have ten. That one entrance won't show up in the underground but will above and my west new york underground is at 84%

bump

please help

What? This has been answered... You'll get the final above ground fast travel point when you get far enough through the game. The final one is story locked. If you're having that much trouble believing us, then try to enter the "fort" in the south-west corner of New York. Oh, you can't? Well, then... maybe the last one is in there...

Why can't people figure that out? I did. I originally thought it was a glitch until I figured it was a missing above ground fast travel. I mean, count the number of fast travel spots when looking at the NY map. If only 10 are visible, then you're not far enough in the game to enter the location where the last fast travel location is. Basic logic here (but I get it, to a degree, because it's not obviously overt).

ADDITION:

OK. Fine. I'll give you some advice that seems just as obvious as my first advice (meant for those who haven't completed the story). Pardon my dyslexia. Sometimes I glean over things when I shouldn't.

Since you've only found 10 of the 11 fast travel locations in the underground, you're just going to have to search every nook and cranny to find it. 10/11 means you're not done and haven't found everything/explored everywhere in the underground. This could also be just as simple as walking up to the door that you unlocked with a lamp puzzle as well. Just keep exploring... again... simple logic.

I mean, without an image from your game, we can't help you very much. "Go to this... wait which one are you missing again?" See how hard that is? We aren't psychics here...

However, if you haven't yet, uncover all the gray on the NY map. You may find a fast travel that you missed (can also do this by exiting ALL of the fast travel doors in the Underground, if you have indeed finished the story).

Edited by RandomRansom

Thank you Bucket I appreciate you reading my comment and understanding where I am coming from.

@Random Ransom, Im sorry if I pissed you off somehow, I think you just misunderstood my problem. I read all the posts in here and the problem is they don't apply to this situation. If you want a picture, let me know of what and I will post it. I will try to provide as much information as possible right now.

When I finished the entire story and did all the chests, almanac pages, trinkets, pivots, homestead stuff, etc. I decided to do the underground. I did Boston first, no problem it's done. I then went to New York.

I already had 2 fast travel stations on my map of new york. the 2 most southern ones. South Market and "The Well One"(I dont know what people call it). I entered South Market and used all the maps that are currently available (IGN, GamesRadar, Trophy Guide on here to get the rest). On my underground map I have 10 Fast Travel points underground, all but South Market and 11 when Im above ground. I have gone in and out of the South Market entrance numerous times to try and clear up the problem, it has not worked. I have done everything in the game except feathers and 100% syncing completed missions.

My phone is charging then I will post pictures of both maps for reference

Is the South Market Entrance not one of the 11 (the one on the right, all the way at the bottom)

Edited by bwallstreet13357

Thank you Bucket I appreciate you reading my comment and understanding where I am coming from.

@Random Ransom, Im sorry if I pissed you off somehow, I think you just misunderstood my problem. I read all the posts in here and the problem is they don't apply to this situation. If you want a picture, let me know of what and I will post it. I will try to provide as much information as possible right now.

When I finished the entire story and did all the chests, almanac pages, trinkets, pivots, homestead stuff, etc. I decided to do the underground. I did Boston first, no problem it's done. I then went to New York.

I already had 2 fast travel stations on my map of new york. the 2 most southern ones. South Market and "The Well One"(I dont know what people call it). I entered South Market and used all the maps that are currently available (IGN, GamesRadar, Trophy Guide on here to get the rest). On my underground map I have 10 Fast Travel points underground, all but South Market and 11 when Im above ground. I have gone in and out of the South Market entrance numerous times to try and clear up the problem, it has not worked. I have done everything in the game except feathers and 100% syncing completed missions.

Is the South Market Entrance not one of the 11 (the one on the right, all the way at the bottom)

You didn't annoy me, specifically. It's just that so many people ask about the exact same thing without searching first. I got sick of saying the same thing, but, like you said, you're in a different situation.

It may be because you entered through the one that you weren't supposed to? You entered through the one that is in the "fort" right? The one in the south-west corner of New York? If you did, that may have caused a glitch, for all I know.

Umm... I'd still recommend going up to every door in the underground (maybe even leaving through it). If the underground says that you have 10/11 when you enter it, then one of them is not registering. I remember having to walk up to at least one door (maybe even walk through it) to have it register as found.

If you uncover every inch so there is no gray on the underground map... and still no 11/11... then you seem pretty screwed. Have fun getting 100% synchronization on another play through. :(

Take a picture of the underground map and post it in here, if you can. I'll check with my... OK, here. Try exiting out of the South Market exit from the Underground (don't go into underground through South Market, just to be safe). It has no fast travel icon, but is in the most southern part of the map (south of Old Dutch Church).

Maybe that'll work. If not, I'm out of ideas.

p.s. After checking, South Market never shows up as a fast travel location. There will only be 10 fast travel locations visible on the NY Underground map.

No, since the South Market entrance is open from the beginning, I don't think it counts. Based on what you've written, my best guess is that you've actually missed one of the other entrances. If you want to post a screenshot of your New York Underground map (preferably with Connor at the South Market entrance, so the rest of the map is completely uncluttered), I can take a look and compare it to my own game, and maybe be able to help you.

No, since the South Market entrance is open from the beginning, I don't think it counts. Based on what you've written, my best guess is that you've actually missed one of the other entrances. If you want to post a screenshot of your New York Underground map (preferably with Connor at the South Market entrance, so the rest of the map is completely uncluttered), I can take a look and compare it to my own game, and maybe be able to help you.

Actually, to give him a way to check for himself, here's a video that has all the locations for Boston and New York. Just eyeball it as some of it is in German, I think.

Skip to 0:57 for New York. If your map looks like this, then fast travel to all of them and leave through all of them. Last advice...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkE5fjMNBqE]Assassin's Creed 3 - Bosten and New York Underground Maps - Fast Travel Stations - HD - YouTube[/ame]

This is my new york above ground with 11 fast travel locations

dw3si.jpg at Free Image Hosting

This is my underground map

uwj1m.jpg at Free Image Hosting

For informations sake, I just went through every door i discovered again and then re-entered the underground.

As to Random Ransoms point, no it was not the Fort one I originally went in, but the one to the right of it South Market. As far as I can tell after the game is done that Fort/Well one doesn't go anywhere, its pitch black and you cant go far if thats where you enter.

If anybody has an additional fast travel location on ther underground map I wold love to see it.

FYI: I have searched the internet far and wide for the answer, and there are people with the exact same problem and everything.

One person, and one only so this cannot be veriied said he achieved 100% sync with this same problem. Meaning even tho it says Ive ony discovered 10/11 and I amat 84% on West New York's Underground that maybe somehow it has been counted towards 100% sync. Only one person said it so not sure if its believable.

One thing I just noticed is I dont think South Market or that Well/Southwest Fort one can be the problem because theyre actually in the east district. This makes no fing sense. All the ones in the West District, I have on both maps and have gone in and out.

ok thanks Ransom I think that solves the problem, Ill try and get to that one

Ive never seen one of those on other maps. I guess I figured South Market counted for one, which I dont know how it doesnt. There is actually 12

Thank you a ton bro

EDIT: Just tried it worked, thank god. It was Old Dutch Churh I didn't have it. I dontknow why I couldnt see it on the maps I used, maybe their character was blocking it

Edited by bwallstreet13357

ok thanks Ransom I think that solves the problem, Ill try and get to that one

Ive never seen one of those on other maps. I guess I figured South Market counted for one, which I dont know how it doesnt. There is actually 12

Thank you a ton bro

EDIT: Just tried it worked, thank god. It was Old Dutch Churh I didn't have it. I dontknow why I couldnt see it on the maps I used, maybe their character was blocking it

YAY! Good I'm glad it worked. And you're quite welcome. Not sure why there are technically 12 down there... rather annoying. I guess the South Market one just doesn't count at all because it is not a fast travel... Oh well.

See... I told you that you just needed to explore more. LOL :p

yeah. its too much of a maze to explore, a video or map is really the way to go....dumb MFers put 12 down there and call it 11...its quite easy to see how someone could find 10 of the 11 and south market and think theres a problem.

Now on to the 100% syncinc completed missions, which will probably be the death of me

Yeah, a bunch of them are not going to be fun. If you get too pissed off, definitely take a break. A couple Privateer missions are ridiculous (look on here for strategies on those 2-3). Then the fun optional objectives like "Don't let Connor touch anyone" or the last mission... or the fun times with guns and horses with Haytham not aiming at the gun powder carts he's riding toward/past... Ugh... I'm glad I'm done with all that.

I've got a different issue of sorts with the whole NY Underground thing. I finished the main story but my OCD kicked in once I got to run around New York freely in Sequence 9 so I found the South Market entrance into the underground that was already opened. From there I went around and unlocked all the fast travel points by exiting and then re-entering.

For some reason when I enter back in and pull up the map the fast travel marks show up on my map for the ones I exited through, but when I look at the South Market where I initially entered from, there's no icon for it in the Underground, but above ground it shows. When I enter the game displays 11/11 found, and in my DNA sync it says I'm 100% for all the NY Underground, yet when I go under my stats for exploration it says I'm only at 93% for fast travel points unlocked (and even though my ship is maxed out it says I've only upgraded it by 2%) so I'm thinking it must be a glitch.. like so many other issues with this game.

I've got a different issue of sorts with the whole NY Underground thing. I finished the main story but my OCD kicked in once I got to run around New York freely in Sequence 9 so I found the South Market entrance into the underground that was already opened. From there I went around and unlocked all the fast travel points by exiting and then re-entering.

For some reason when I enter back in and pull up the map the fast travel marks show up on my map for the ones I exited through, but when I look at the South Market where I initially entered from, there's no icon for it in the Underground, but above ground it shows. When I enter the game displays 11/11 found, and in my DNA sync it says I'm 100% for all the NY Underground, yet when I go under my stats for exploration it says I'm only at 93% for fast travel points unlocked (and even though my ship is maxed out it says I've only upgraded it by 2%) so I'm thinking it must be a glitch.. like so many other issues with this game.

I actually have the same issue (and another). On the Assassins Network it says exactly the same thing on my stats as yours does. Also, there are 5 missions that show up at 0% synchronization and 0 minutes played. They are not even all together (one blank, one filled, then 4 blank). I'm betting it's a glitch since we both have the same issue on the fast travel points (93%) and the Aquila upgrade amount (2%). I have the trophy for both Completionist and fully upgrading the Aquila...

I hope they fix this with the upcoming patch, but I don't remember seeing it in the list of fixes...

The last underground exit is story-locked. You find it in sequence 11.

I know that, I finished the game. I'm talking about the entrance that's furthest south which (the South Market entrance/exit) that let's you into the Underground in the first place. Normally when you enter from the surface the underground map will show the quick travel icon at that location. Yet when I enter and exit time and time again from that initial entrance the icon never displays on the underground map.

The DNA tracker says I'm 100% synced but my Stats say I'm only at 93% of the quick travel points unlocked, and it doesn't show up on the in-game map. Not a big deal, really, but my OCD is driving me mad over this.

I know that, I finished the game. I'm talking about the entrance that's furthest south which (the South Market entrance/exit) that let's you into the Underground in the first place. Normally when you enter from the surface the underground map will show the quick travel icon at that location. Yet when I enter and exit time and time again from that initial entrance the icon never displays on the underground map.

The DNA tracker says I'm 100% synced but my Stats say I'm only at 93% of the quick travel points unlocked, and it doesn't show up on the in-game map. Not a big deal, really, but my OCD is driving me mad over this.

Pretty sure the '93% fast travel unlocked' has nothing to do with the icon not showing up in the underground, and everything to do with the Monmouth fast travel point in the Frontier being bugged, and not showing up for anyone.

It annoyed me too for a little while, but since it has no bearing on any of the trophies, it doesn't really matter.

• 3 months later...

I just thought I should chip in. I have all 12 NY locations on my map(including South market) plus the 10 in Boston as well as the 4 in the Frontier and my Animus Stats still show that I am at 87% of Fast Travel Locations are unlocked.

I went in and out of all of them to make sure and still no achievement.