To everyone who got the glitch with finding pivots

ferryjan

I've got the glitch with the pivots thing and leaderboard, all the pivots are undefined, which give you message 0 to find, 0 to plant on your map. But I figured out how to solve it!

The glitch is because your uplay account is not match your PSN account, I'm pretty sure about this.

There is a way to fix.

a. create a new UPLAY account which match your PSN account on your COMPUTER (skip this step if you've already done it before)

b. create a new PSN account by using the same email as your UPLAY account which you are using now (NOT the new created one, you can check your uplay account in the game, if you cannot remember)

c. go in the game (new PSN account), the game will ask you to login to UPLAY, login with your old account (this old account is the same as your new created PSN account)

d. play until you can view your stats and leaderboard, it must be working now, then quit

e. switch back to your main account

f. go in the game, your will find that the game ask you to login. USE YOUR PSN ACCOUNT AS YOUR ACCOUNT NAME (IMPORTANT!).

g. load your save! The pivot and the leaderboard will work for you.

It worked for me. BTW sorry for my english.

Edited by ferryjan

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the glitch with the pivots thing and leaderboard, all the pivots are undefined, which give you message 0 to find, 0 to plant on your map. But I figured out how to solve it!

The glitch is because your uplay account is not match your PSN account, I'm pretty sure about this.

There is a way to fix.

a. go and choose "uplay" when you go into the game

b. edit your account

c. change your email to match your PSN account (which also is a email address)

If your PSN account is already in use, it will not allow you to change your email address. Just like me... There's another way.

a. create a new PSN account by using the same email as your UPLAY account which you using now

b. go in the game, the game will ask you to login to your UPLAY account, do it

c. play until you can view your stats and leaderboard then quit

d. go back to your main account

e. go in the game, your will find that the game ask you to login. USE YOUR PSN ACCOUNT AS YOUR ACCOUNT NAME (IMPORTANT!).

f. load your save! The pivot and the leaderboard will work for you.

It worked for me. BTW sorry for my english.

Hmmm interesting. I recently changed my PSN email address so i'm gonna try this right now and get back to you.

EDIT: How exactly do you change your email address within UPlay? Is it where it says "View Profile" > "Email and Password"? Because I went in to it and changed my email to my PSN one and It let me do it fine?

Edited by KAP

Ok, just changed my uplay email address to my PSN one and went into the game to check the pivots and they were still the same, nothing happened? what did I do wrong?

Hmm.. I've been suffered by this glitch for 3 days, really annoying. Have your tried login Uplay with your new email address on your computer?

Uplay | Home

Does it work? Have it linked to your PSN account? If not, try my second method.

Hmm.. I've been suffered by this glitch for 3 days, really annoying. Have your tried login Uplay with your new email address on your computer?

Uplay | Home

Does it work? Have it linked to your PSN account? If not, try my second method.

Yea I'm on the Uplay/Assassins Network now, and It's showing me I'm linked to my PSN, but the pivots still dont work.

How do I relink my uplay account on my computer? I'll try that.

Yea I'm on the Uplay/Assassins Network now, and It's showing me I'm linked to my PSN, but the pivots still dont work.

How do I relink my uplay account on my computer? I'll try that.

I'm pretty sure it's the account prb. Because I've changed my Uplay account to my old one for 1 min ago. The leaderboard was broken agn... Try this:

1) change your email agn in UPLAY (with your PS3) to your old one

2) go to your computer and create a new UPLAY account, this time use your PSN account as your account name

3) login with your new created UPlay account in game which will be the same as your PSN account.

4) load your save and see if it works.

PS. in step 3 if you don't be asked to login, you have to create a new PSN account and try to login UPLAY with your main account's email. By doing this, you can re-enter your UPLAY account when you switch back to your main account

I'm pretty sure it's the account prb. Because I've changed my Uplay account to my old one for 1 min ago. The leaderboard was broken agn... Try this:

1) change your email agn in UPLAY (with your PS3) to your old one

2) go to your computer and create a new UPLAY account, this time use your PSN account as your account name

3) login with your new created UPlay account in game which will be the same as your PSN account.

4) load your save and see if it works.

PS. in step 3 if you don't be asked to login, you have to create a new PSN account and try to login UPLAY with your main account's email. By doing this, you can re-enter your UPLAY account when you switch back to your main account

It sounds way too much work, I tried changing my email to my Uplay that didnt work. I dont think changing it back will make it work so I'm just gonna have to wait for a fix but thanx mate.

I finally got the pivots working.

I signed into another PSN account using the uplay account that was linked to my main account. What this does is delink the uplay account from main PSN account. I then signed back into the main PSN and retyped the details for the uplay account. The leaderboard and pivots start working immediately. Hope that will help whoever still needs it.

I signed into another PSN account using the uplay account that was linked to my main account. What this does is delink the uplay account from main PSN account. I then signed back into the main PSN and retyped the details for the uplay account. The leaderboard and pivots start working immediately. Hope that will help whoever still needs it.

Sorry but i don't understand nothing!!! :confused::(:think:

Sorry but i don\'t understand nothing!!! :confused::(:think:

Ok I\'ll try to explain it better.

My main PSN account is Varkovsky as you can see in the signature and it is linked to a uplay account. You are prompted to link the two together the first time you boot up AC3.

What I did was I signed into another PSN account (not Varkovsky, let\'s call it PSN B) and fired up the game. When prompted for a uplay account, I typed in the uplay details that was linked to my Varkovsky account.

What this means is now Varkovsky isn\'t linked to my uplay account anymore but it was linked to PSN B instead. I then logged back in to Varkovsky and went into the game again.

When asked for my uplay account, I simply retyped all the details. The leaderboards and pivots started working at this point.

I hope that helps whoever is having the same problem.

My main PSN account is Varkovsky as you can see in the signature and it is linked to a uplay account. You are prompted to link the two together the first time you boot up AC3.

What I did was I signed into another PSN account (not Varkovsky, let\'s call it PSN B) and fired up the game. When prompted for a uplay account, I typed in the uplay details that was linked to my Varkovsky account.

What this means is now Varkovsky isn\'t linked to my uplay account anymore but it was linked to PSN B instead. I then logged back in to Varkovsky and went into the game again.

When asked for my uplay account, I simply retyped all the details. The leaderboards and pivots started working at this point.

which means... now .. the Uplay account is link back to your Varkovsky account?

Did you do any steps as what TS mention?

which means... now .. the Uplay account is link back to your Varkovsky account?

Did you do any steps as what TS mention?

That\'s right, my uplay is back with Varkovsky.

I didn\'t do any steps from TS because I don\'t really understand lol. I did asked him to explain himself better and he suggested I do the steps that I did.

Sorry just want to make clear if the 2nd PSN account you were using had the same, or different email address that the uplay account was using.

I will try your method later today.

What details did you retype? So far your method is not working for me. My sub accounts work fine though and shows he leaderboards.

I had limited success with this. I tried the signing in with another PSN account with my uplay account details and then signing back under my primary and managed to see the leader board and get the pivots showing but as soon as I went to pick one up to place somewhere else they disappeared and I couldn't access the leader boards either.

I've tried the above again numerous time and messed around with creating another uplay account but still haven't been able to get the pivots or leader boards back.

Having said this tho, I played past sequence 1 on my 2nd PSN account and under that account the leader boards work. My second account has less than 20 friends on it. So I'm starting to think that as other people have stated in other threads/forums the amount of people on your friends list could also very well be a contributing factor.

Could anyone that's had success with the uplay account switching method detail how many people they have on their friends list ?