100% Sync Help? - Ask Here!

Pokkit_

@Darth It didn't do it for me. I've even been going to the top of the mast of multiple ships and diving off and it isn't doing it for me. I hope this challenge isn't glitched...

Edit :: Finally got it. Just south of the Kanien'gehaga is a body of water surrounded by cliffs, there's a tree with a limb extending outwards over the water on top of the cliffs, jumped off that and got it.

Edited by lucifermoloch

The mission in sequence 12 where you have to chase a certain target and the optional objectives are:

• Stay within 50M
  • Don't shove anyone
  • Take no fire damage

was one that gave me a lot of trouble. I tried it over, and over, and over again. I finally perfected the first two after about 25-30 tries, but I messed up the last one and stopped caring.

A huge part of it comes down to luck. If NPCs are in your way and you can't get around them without stopping or bumping into them, you can't recover. These are some of those optional objectives that leave almost no room for error, especially the stay within 50m one.

From the start, you want to veer hard left, going down a small staircase right along the water. This allows you to bypass the explosive keg that stuns you as well as the two guys guarding the path. If you're lucky, the keg will knock them down. If you're unlucky, try to stay to the left as you're coming up the stairs, provided no NPCs are in your way. That way, you can avoid the guards stabbing you.

Keep running and you'll see the second group. By this point, the target should be in about the 30-35m range, and the next part requires you to be pretty quick. When you get in front of the second group of guards, make a left up the boat ramp. This part is key. Try to use the camera and your best analog stick manipulation to go up the ramp as straight as possible--don't climb ANYTHING. Then make a right, past the passengers, and up the cargo and onto the mast. Go all the way up the mast and jump off onto the dock. You should hopefully land on some crates and stuff, being able to make a left and keep following the target.

When you enter the burning boat, this part is pretty easy because he can't get 50m ahead of you easy, so only worry about avoiding fire damage, which is also easy if you know what you're doing. After the first debris collapse, go right up the wall, then while holding on, use the left stick to jump to Connor's left. Swing across the ropes to the platform. He'll disappear behind more debris. Take the ladder down but not all the way down because there is fire. Jump to the left when you get a chance and take the beams across in that direction--do not turn left like I kept doing or you'll lose your target and fail instantly. After making the left off the ladder, keep going across the beams in that direction. From there it's pretty straightforward and there are no flames.

Hope that helps anyone with that tough one. A video of someone doing it will make it even easier to explain.

I just completed the Delivery Request for Lexington, but I went into the DNA Tracker and looked at my Delivery Request percentage completed. It's still set at 0% complete. Does anyone have any ideas why? I can't redo it, because the mission has disappeared from my logbook and is no longer under Delivery Request.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know of an easy way to make a courier appear? I need to find one for the Thief challenges.

Edited by Ahxakri

I'm stuck on 66% assassination contracts in the DNA tracker. I've read that the one I'm missing is in the Monmouth region of the Frontier but I've been unable to find it. Does anyone know the precise location for this contract?

It is just above the fort in the left corner on the bottom of the map. He stands for a house.

I just completed the Delivery Request for Lexington, but I went into the DNA Tracker and looked at my Delivery Request percentage completed. It's still set at 0% complete. Does anyone have any ideas why? I can't redo it, because the mission has disappeared from my logbook and is no longer under Delivery Request.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know of an easy way to make a courier appear? I need to find one for the Thief challenges.

My delivery requests is stuck at 0% as well even though I've done a bunch of them. Not sure why. Hopefully it corrects itself when I've done all. Not sure about the courier thing either as I did that a long time ago.

Bump! I've edited my post. I solved 2 of my issues, but one persist. I've also added one more issue. Not really an issue, just would like to know an easy way as I need to catch a courier for the thief challenges.

There is not really a easy way, but i found a lot wandering North New York, when i was searching for liberation missions. I just tackled 1 because that was enough, but i saw 4-5 wandering around in about 1 hour. So maybe you get lucky there?

The mission in sequence 12 where you have to chase a certain target and the optional objectives are:

• Stay within 50M
  • Don't shove anyone
  • Take no fire damage

was one that gave me a lot of trouble. I tried it over, and over, and over again. I finally perfected the first two after about 25-30 tries, but I messed up the last one and stopped caring.

A huge part of it comes down to luck. If NPCs are in your way and you can't get around them without stopping or bumping into them, you can't recover. These are some of those optional objectives that leave almost no room for error, especially the stay within 50m one.

From the start, you want to veer hard left, going down a small staircase right along the water. This allows you to bypass the explosive keg that stuns you as well as the two guys guarding the path. If you're lucky, the keg will knock them down. If you're unlucky, try to stay to the left as you're coming up the stairs, provided no NPCs are in your way. That way, you can avoid the guards stabbing you.

Keep running and you'll see the second group. By this point, the target should be in about the 30-35m range, and the next part requires you to be pretty quick. When you get in front of the second group of guards, make a left up the boat ramp. This part is key. Try to use the camera and your best analog stick manipulation to go up the ramp as straight as possible--don't climb ANYTHING. Then make a right, past the passengers, and up the cargo and onto the mast. Go all the way up the mast and jump off onto the dock. You should hopefully land on some crates and stuff, being able to make a left and keep following the target.

When you enter the burning boat, this part is pretty easy because he can't get 50m ahead of you easy, so only worry about avoiding fire damage, which is also easy if you know what you're doing. After the first debris collapse, go right up the wall, then while holding on, use the left stick to jump to Connor's left. Swing across the ropes to the platform. He'll disappear behind more debris. Take the ladder down but not all the way down because there is fire. Jump to the left when you get a chance and take the beams across in that direction--do not turn left like I kept doing or you'll lose your target and fail instantly. After making the left off the ladder, keep going across the beams in that direction. From there it's pretty straightforward and there are no flames.

Hope that helps anyone with that tough one. A video of someone doing it will make it even easier to explain.

This is really excellent, the first time took me friggin' ages. I replayed the mission using your guide to test it and did it on my third try, which is a lot less than it originally took :p

There is not really a easy way, but i found a lot wandering North New York, when i was searching for liberation missions. I just tackled 1 because that was enough, but i saw 4-5 wandering around in about 1 hour. So maybe you get lucky there?

Couriers are completely random. The last trophy I got for Revelations was tackling a courier, as they NEVER appeared. Literally added 2 hours to my Platinum time just running round Istanbul.

My delivery requests is stuck at 0% as well even though I've done a bunch of them. Not sure why. Hopefully it corrects itself when I've done all. Not sure about the courier thing either as I did that a long time ago.

The delivery request completed percentages only update when you finish all 3 missions in a single zone (Boston, New York, Frontier), so don't worry, you're still getting all the credit for your work. :)

I have a litte issue. In sequence 3 or 4 when im playing as young Connor, there is a mission with a first hunt. One of bonus objectives is to make a trap and combine it with animal food to catch one. How to do it? when i set trap and use food close and on it animals just come around and start eat. In a while trap sign disappears from map and nothing happens. No animal catch or anything. Any soultion or advice?

I have a litte issue. In sequence 3 or 4 when im playing as young Connor, there is a mission with a first hunt. One of bonus objectives is to make a trap and combine it with animal food to catch one. How to do it? when i set trap and use food close and on it animals just come around and start eat. In a while trap sign disappears from map and nothing happens. No animal catch or anything. Any soultion or advice?

The best way to do it (in my opinion) is to put 4-5 traps close together and throw the food 2-3 time between the traps. That did it for me, also with a challenge i did it on this way and i got in in a few minutes.

Sequence 8: Public Execution

Having problem with this one..

I can't kill 2 guards, Hickey is just to fast. Any ideas?

The thing you want to do is to ignore the guards in the first place. You run after Hickey and just before he kill the guard of Washington you bump into him. The focus will be point at you. Then kill the guards and then kill Hickey when you have the optional goal completed. Goodluck

The thing you want to do is to ignore the guards in the first place. You run after Hickey and just before he kill the guard of Washington you bump into him. The focus will be point at you. Then kill the guards and then kill Hickey when you have the optional goal completed. Goodluck

He just keeps going after those bodyguard.. :/

What sequence are you on?

I've beaten the game. For anyone else wit hthis issue, go to the New York Docks in the East. I just ran around there for a good 20-30 minutes before one popped up there. I got the advice from another board and decided to try it for myself. It worked for me, so it might work for others.