XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-30-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
ShadowAFC
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Shadow's ''Box of Variety''   Staff - Super Moderator   Guide Supplement Silver   Word of Mouth - Gold   Helping Hand   Bronzer Than Nothing   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Default Story Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

WARNING!
SPOILER TAGS ARE NOT USED IN THIS THREAD!

You have entered a spoiler tag free zone about the game Assassin's Creed III. This thread has been created to discuss anything Assassin's Creed III related. You are permitted to discuss key plot points, boss battles and any part of the story openly without the use of SPOILER TAGS. Please note, this is not a "How do I..." thread. Any posts like this will be deleted.

In summary, this is a SPOILER TAG free zone. You do not have to use SPOILER TAGS within this thread. This thread is immune. Posting major spoilers without tags outside of this thread is punishable with a three day ban.
ShadowAFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
Benvprov

Wink

wow...end of sequence 3 had blown my mind away. Good job I have to say it. Wasn't really expecting that. Welcome to the templars dun dun dun.....
Its twists like this that keep games interesting.
Benvprov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #3
SoPoF

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I was a bit confused they treated this as such a surprise there when the infos the game gives you as journal entries already tells it. (But I actually expected his father to leave the Templars and become an Assassin.)

However, I played all the previous main games (so no iPhone stuff ect.) and was always a bit p.o.ed they completely abandoned the whole Lucy topic and never explained why Desmond ... you know what.

Now in AC III they talk about it as if we were already supposed to know it. Did I miss something? Was that actually explained in one of the previous games?
SoPoF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
SWAT_brigadeCT

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

A good place to get SPIT ROASTis during sequence 2 when you attack the convoy. Instead of staying on the roof , jump down and the guards in the back ( one will eventually walk behind the other) just walk up , assassinate him in the back and immediately press triangle and he will shoot the guy in front of him. It's like it was meant for you to do it here.

Currently playing: Destiny & Battlefield 4 DLC

1st in the world to Platinum DESTINY
SWAT_brigadeCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
oversoul53

Send a message via AIM to oversoul53 Send a message via MSN to oversoul53 Send a message via Yahoo to oversoul53 Send a message via Skype™ to oversoul53

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts

awww Ubisoft you smart ass sons of bitches "how do ya like them apples?"

LMAO. good one.

I'm a PlayStation MVP and you can be too
Add/Follow me on: Facebook Twitter GetGlue FourSquare
Google+ and/or YouTube
Read My Blog For Game Reviews and News
oversoul53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:27 PM   #6
SWAT_brigadeCT

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions

Hide and go seek as a child... Sequence 4 is great

And the bald eagle part is hard not to hit anything but I gotta say it's cool being a bald eagle!
One of the coolest experiences I've had in gaming

Last edited by SWAT_brigadeCT; 10-31-2012 at 02:14 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:16 AM   #7
Infinitez

Send a message via Skype™ to Infinitez

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Not too far in, but so far I think it's great. Can't wait until Connor takes over!

Currently on a PS3 Gaming hiatus.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Infinitez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:50 AM   #8
oversoul53

Send a message via AIM to oversoul53 Send a message via MSN to oversoul53 Send a message via Yahoo to oversoul53 Send a message via Skype™ to oversoul53

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts

Nice, they finally brought Daniel Cross into the picture.

for those who don't know, he was a sleeper agent for the Templars, there are 3 Assassin's Creed comics about him and he appears in the Abstergo videos in Revelations multiplayer.

Daniel Cross - The Assassin's Creed Wiki - Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, walkthroughs and more!

I'm a PlayStation MVP and you can be too
Add/Follow me on: Facebook Twitter GetGlue FourSquare
Google+ and/or YouTube
Read My Blog For Game Reviews and News
oversoul53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:39 AM   #9
DarkStar83x

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Some people on other message boards are denouncing this game as anti-American and/or anti-British. It takes place during the American Revolution. What the fuck were they expecting?!
DarkStar83x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:47 AM   #10
SWAT_brigadeCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar83x View Post
Some people on other message boards are denouncing this game as anti-American and/or anti-British. It takes place during the American Revolution. What the fuck were they expecting?!
People complain way much