AC3 Trophy List

jvaferreira

I'm not sure it this is the true list.

Achievements :

Rude Awakening - Re-Enter the Animus.

Daddy Dearest - Complete Present - Stadium.

Criss Cross - Complete Present - Skyscraper. more FP Puzzles?

The End is Nigh - Complete Present - Abstergo.

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished - Open the Temple Door and learn Desmond's fate.

Mystery Guest - Complete Sequence 1 & 2.

How D'ya Like Them Apples - Complete Sequence 3.

Heroes are Born - Complete Sequence 4.

The Day the Templars Cried - Complete Sequence 5.

Tea is for Englishmen - Complete Sequence 6.

The Whites of Their Eyes - Complete Sequence 7.

Caged Wolf - Complete Sequence 8.

Two if by Sea - Complete Sequence 9.

Grim Expectations - Complete Sequence 10.

Difficult End - Complete Sequence 11.

The Sum of Truth - Complete Sequence 12.

Perfectionist - Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.

An Extraordinary Man - Complete the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.

Patent Not Pending - Craft one of Franklin's inventions to decorate your Manor.

House Party - Recruit any of the Artisans and see them settled on the Homestead.

A Complete Set - See all the optional characters settled at the Homestead.

Original Gamer - Win a game of Fanorona, Morris and Bowls on the Homestead.

Bring Down the House - Explore Fort Wolcott.

Kidd Gloves - Uncover the mystery of Oak Island.

All Washed Up - Complete all Naval Missions aboard the Aquila.

Entrepreneur, not Pirate! - Complete all 12 Privateer Contracts.

Tumblehome - Upgrade the Aquila.

By Invitation Only - Be invited to join a Club.

In Good Standing - Complete all challenges for any of the Clubs.

Man of the People - Liberate all districts in Boston OR New York.

Monopoly Man - Send a convoy to Boston, New York and the Frontier.

Head in the Cloud - Find all pivots and sync the Animus to the Cloud.

Blowing in the Wind - Retrieve every page for one of Ben Franklin's Almanacs.

Completionist - Complete ALL progress tracker grid entries.

Multitasking - Complete 50% of the Progress Tracker entries.

Spit Roast - Perform a double assassination using a musket.

Circus Act - Kill 15 guards with a single cannon shot.

Predator - Hang 5 enemies by using rope darts.

Prince of Thieves - Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards.

Whit's fur ye'll no go by ye! - Block a firing line 5 times by using a human shield.

Jager Bomb - After becoming fully Notorious, kill 10 Jagers before losing your notoriety.

Magna cum Laude - Have a Trainee reach the Assassin Rank.

Coureur des Bois - Exchange undamaged pelts at all different general stores.

Eye Witness - Witness a predator killing an enemy.

Fin - Complete each of the epilogue missions unlocked after the credits roll.

Abstergo Entertainment - Reach level 20 in the multiplayer mode.

Hunter/Killer - Reach sequence 10 in a map on Wolfpack multiplayer mode.

Winning Team - Be on the winning team at the end of a multiplayer game session.

Personalized - Customize your multiplayer Profile and Character.

The Truth Will Out - Unlock a hacked version of one of the Abstergo videos in the story quest.

Found it on X360A here is the link. There was a video but it had already been removed when I got there.

The multiplayer trophies don't seem to hard, I'm really happy with this trophy list. Hope it's the real thing.

I'm only worried about the first 3 red trophies, I hope it isn't more first person puzzles

Edited by jvaferreira

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this seem to look real but i want to wait until the real thing comes and usually xbox 360 get it first. I dont think they are going to do that again since they said we are going to play more as Desmond. Some of these look fake if you ask me like the assassin one when Connor is a lone wolf assassin

I doubt there are more first person puzzles. The entire point of having those was having him relive memories when he was lost in the combined memories of two ancestors. That problem has been solved. And based on the locations called out, I'm sure it's some type of maze similar to the ones in previous games.

I believe the list was linked in another thread, but it's good to see it in its own thread here. The multiplayer trophies have never been easier than this: no trophy for maximum multiplayer rank, no trophy for reaching the final wave in Wolfpack, no trophy for playing all game modes and no trophy for getting Extreme Variety. If the XP needed for level 20 is similar to AC Revelations, you can take care of all of those trophies in a few hours.

How hard the platinum is going to be depends on what those 100% requirements are going to be for the single player missions. They were pretty easy for AC Revelations, but I still remember how tough a few missions were for AC Brotherhood... so we'll have to wait to find out.

Just the four multiplayer related trophies? From a personal standpoint, I would be really disappointed if that was to be the case. They are however trophies that encourage you to simply play through the multiplayer rather than having to meet obscure requirements that force you to go out of your way in order to achieve, which is what I prefer. The Revelations multiplayer trophies also succeeded in this however, and there was about 10 of those if i recall :(

Just the four multiplayer related trophies? From a personal standpoint, I would be really disappointed if that was to be the case. They are however trophies that encourage you to simply play through the multiplayer rather than having to meet obscure requirements that force you to go out of your way in order to achieve, which is what I prefer. The Revelations multiplayer trophies also succeeded in this however, and there was about 10 of those if i recall :(

I wouldn't mind MP trophies like those we found in Revelations -- those were doable without a huge amount of grinding -- but anything like Brotherhood and I'll be annoyed as hell. I still haven't reached level 12 in that game, much less 50 required for the plat.

Overall, if this list is real, it doesn't look too bad. A decent enough list.

Edit: Oh! More trainees! I do like having my own assassin squad with me. There's also something to do after the credits roll. How interesting.

Edited by redknightalex

Said it before, I'll say it again: I don't care if they're easy or not, including MP trophies took this game straight off my list. I was so damned excited too, but this totally ruins it for me. Games should NEVER have MP achievements. It only serves to mess up legit games due to boosters, at best, and at the worst they can be glitchy (Dead Island 2), too much of a time-sink, or just plain impossible for reasons beyond the gamer's control, for example a crappy lobby or match making setup (see: Twisted Metal and the fact that no one ever plays certain match types combined with the fact that most of the people who try and boost them find them glitched).

And I've said this also before, and I'll again repeat myself: Anyone who thinks MP trophies are ever a good thing should be forced to attempt to plat The Fight and Twisted Metal. Give that a shot, then try and say MP trophies are ever worth having in a game.

I keep checking these threads in the hopes that someone will dispute this trophy list and post one that doesn't include those abominations...

Just the four multiplayer related trophies? From a personal standpoint, I would be really disappointed if that was to be the case.

My best guess is there are going to be more DLC multiplayer trophies somewhere down the line. And hopefully, not the completely stupid DLC multiplayer trophies we've had in Revelations, where you were forced to do something specific on a specific map... that nobody ever played because of a massive DLC boycott.

Said it before, I'll say it again: I don't care if they're easy or not, including MP trophies took this game straight off my list. I was so damned excited too, but this totally ruins it for me.

It's less than half the number of multiplayer trophies compared to Revelations (which could be wrapped up in about 5 to 6 hours) and they're infinitely easier than those in Brotherhood (which not only required between 20 to 30 hours of hardcore playing but also a pretty high skills if you were doing the Extreme Variety bonus legit)... so if anything, these four shouldn't ruin the overall game for anyone.

I understand game developers putting in multiplayer trophies to extend the lifespan of a game, but I actually agree that for the most part, trophies that require you to get to a certain maximum level are usually not fun (unless you actually really love the game). What Ubisoft has been doing with Assassin's Creed seems to be a very good alternative, throwing in some but not a lot of multiplayer trophies that can all be gotten relatively easily and quickly.

Oh, no!!!! Those 100% requirements in Revelations were a pain in the ass. Especially the one where you had to not get hit and then blow the door open. Most of them were pretty easy but a few, like that one I raged pretty hard on. This time just let us start back to the point we failed at and I will be able to keep at it, don't punish me and send me all the way back just to watch the same stupid cutscene I've already seen! The MP doesn't sound too bad and this game sounds pretty fun and easy to plat.

Said it before, I'll say it again: I don't care if they're easy or not, including MP trophies took this game straight off my list. I was so damned excited too, but this totally ruins it for me. Games should NEVER have MP achievements. It only serves to mess up legit games due to boosters, at best, and at the worst they can be glitchy (Dead Island 2), too much of a time-sink, or just plain impossible for reasons beyond the gamer's control, for example a crappy lobby or match making setup (see: Twisted Metal and the fact that no one ever plays certain match types combined with the fact that most of the people who try and boost them find them glitched).

And I've said this also before, and I'll again repeat myself: Anyone who thinks MP trophies are ever a good thing should be forced to attempt to plat The Fight and Twisted Metal. Give that a shot, then try and say MP trophies are ever worth having in a game.

I keep checking these threads in the hopes that someone will dispute this trophy list and post one that doesn't include those abominations...

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but I don't think multiplayer trophies/achievements should be excluded altogether. The list found in Revelations and Uncharted's main game for example, which require you to simply play or win a match encourage you to try the game's multiplayer without having to sink hours upon hours into it. Stupid requirements found in many MP trophies (e.g. Resistance 2 - 10,000 kills) are just that, stupid.

The complete each mission to 100% is just as big an issue for me personally as any multiplayer related trophies. Just because it's a single-player trophy doesn't mean it's exempt from the pointless grinding rules many people are bugged by when it comes to MP trophies. Fortunately for me trophies just aren't that big an issue, so i'll skip the 100% trophy as I have done for the previous two games.

Edited by Byrney

I don't want more FP puzzles! So boring.. :no:

I can almost guarantee that they're not referring to FP puzzles, but to regular AC gameplay in the present day with Desmond, like the first and last parts of Brotherhood. I'm also assuming that we'll be getting some real fighting with Desmond, like we got a tiny little taste of during the end of AC2, but that's more of a guess.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but I don't think multiplayer trophies/achievements should be excluded altogether. The list found in Revelations and Uncharted's main game for example, which require you to simply play or win a match encourage you to try the game's multiplayer without having to sink hours upon hours into it. Stupid requirements found in many MP trophies (e.g. Resistance 2 - 10,000 kills) are just that, stupid.

The complete each mission to 100% is just as big an issue for me personally as any multiplayer related trophies. Just because it's a single-player trophy doesn't mean it's exempt from the pointless grinding rules many people are bugged by when it comes to MP trophies. Fortunately for me trophies just aren't that big an issue, so i'll skip the 100% trophy as I have done for the previous two games.

I'll give you the example you wanted to bring out: CoD:W@W. Play a co-op, play a competitive, win a competitive. And yet, after playing The Fight and Twisted Metal, I can safely say that if I had never been exposed to the game before playing those two, I would NEVER bother with it. MP trophies are simply never appropriate.

We don't live in a world where everyone has fast reliable internet access. In fact, I'm probably going to have to give up mine before too long simply because I can't afford it anymore. More people have dial-up than you think. MP trophies don't belong in gaming, for any reason, whatsoever.

Seriously, try to plat The Fight if you have a Move, if you don't, I dare you to try and plat Twisted Metal. You simply can't argue after trying to plat those games, it becomes crystal clear: MP trophies should never be included, ever. It has nothing to do with grinding and everything to do with the reasons I mentioned: glitching trophies, time-sink, impossible trophies, people ruining things by boosting, and (most particularly applies to The Fight) the possiblity that a game's MP will have little to no playerbase at all.

Want a few more games where MP trophies are the devil? How's about Aliens vs. Predators? Or that racing game they were giving away for free after the great hack.

Edited by Rule the Heretic

I'll give you the example you wanted to bring out: CoD:W@W. Play a co-op, play a competitive, win a competitive. And yet, after playing The Fight and Twisted Metal, I can safely say that if I had never been exposed to the game before playing those two, I would NEVER bother with it. MP trophies are simply never appropriate.

We don't live in a world where everyone has fast reliable internet access. In fact, I'm probably going to have to give up mine before too long simply because I can't afford it anymore. More people have dial-up than you think. MP trophies don't belong in gaming, for any reason, whatsoever.

Seriously, try to plat The Fight if you have a Move, if you don't, I dare you to try and plat Twisted Metal. You simply can't argue after trying to plat those games, it becomes crystal clear: MP trophies should never be included, ever. It has nothing to do with grinding and everything to do with the reasons I mentioned: glitching trophies, time-sink, impossible trophies, people ruining things by boosting, and (most particularly applies to The Fight) the possiblity that a game's MP will have little to no playerbase at all.

Want a few more games where MP trophies are the devil? How's about Aliens vs. Predators? Or that racing game they were giving away for free after the great hack.

Your first post I could somewhat sympathize with, as I dislike MP trophies for the sole reason that I don't like playing with other people I barely know (and don't want any verbal harassment), but now you're just being vindictive.

We aren't talking about CoD, Twisted Metal, The Fight, or Aliens vs. Predators trophies. We're talking about Assassin's Creed III trophies and, by and large, they seem to be reasonable, even the MP ones. We won't know that for sure until we've played it but a lot of people do like the multiplayer (who probably want a trophy for their efforts) and, furthermore, not all SP games are ruined by an MP element. Mass Effect 3 had a great MP to it, speaking personally of course, and I was against it until I played it.

If you have a bone to pick with MP trophies, why not do it in another thread and let those of us who are interested in Assassin's Creed III trophies be happy about them?

Edited by redknightalex

Just because MP trophies suck on X game doesn't mean they will suck on Y game. To assume that and believe across the board that MP trophies are inherently bad is asinine. MP may not be your thing, but that doesn't make the trophies terrible.

With the exception of the last item and boosting, all of those are possible with single player trophies and are in no way exclusive to MP trophies.

Edited by Shinta07

Believe me, I bitch about it every chance I get on every thread I find. Here, Google+, Facebook, it doesn't matter, if I know a game has MP trophies I rage about it.

MP trophies are inherently bad. That statement is not asinine in the least. They're unfair to those without high-speed internet, they're often unfair to those who are forced to play a legit game with boosters.

Give it 10 years or so when we find out if the internet as we know it will be dead and gone forever, or if everyone will actually be connected without trouble, then they might be acceptable, but right now they're not.

Other than glitched trophies and some grinding, single-player trophies really are nothing at all like MP trophies. How can I say that? Simple: single-player trophies place the burden solely on the player. MP trophies require you to play games with people who will screw you by say, leaving a match (Sreets of Ragequit anyone? Or as I mentioned, AvP? CoD: W@W?). Your performance is less dependent on you, and more on the people you're gaming with.

Those things are the devil, and finding out ACIII wasn't going to include Philly or Ben Franklin already weakened my interest, finding out that there are also MP trophies destroyed my interest. Maybe it'll go on a BDay or Xmas list, but its not something I'm spending my own money on.

I can almost guarantee that they're not referring to FP puzzles, but to regular AC gameplay in the present day with Desmond, like the first and last parts of Brotherhood. I'm also assuming that we'll be getting some real fighting with Desmond, like we got a tiny little taste of during the end of AC2, but that's more of a guess.

I like the way they did I Brotherhood. It was very fun and enjoyable, so let's hope it will look like that. If no, I'm gonna be disappointed..

Believe me, I bitch about it every chance I get on every thread I find. Here, Google+, Facebook, it doesn't matter, if I know a game has MP trophies I rage about it.

MP trophies are inherently bad. That statement is not asinine in the least. They're unfair to those without high-speed internet, they're often unfair to those who are forced to play a legit game with boosters.

Give it 10 years or so when we find out if the internet as we know it will be dead and gone forever, or if everyone will actually be connected without trouble, then they might be acceptable, but right now they're not.

Other than glitched trophies and some grinding, single-player trophies really are nothing at all like MP trophies. How can I say that? Simple: single-player trophies place the burden solely on the player. MP trophies require you to play games with people who will screw you by say, leaving a match (Sreets of Ragequit anyone? Or as I mentioned, AvP? CoD: W@W?). Your performance is less dependent on you, and more on the people you're gaming with.

Those things are the devil, and finding out ACIII wasn't going to include Philly or Ben Franklin already weakened my interest, finding out that there are also MP trophies destroyed my interest. Maybe it'll go on a BDay or Xmas list, but its not something I'm spending my own money on.

OK, OK, I think everybody gets your point now. I don't think continuing to vent your frustrations regarding multiplayer trophies in general will be of benefit to anyone in this thread.

Hunter/Killer - Reach sequence 10 in a map on Wolfpack multiplayer mode.

I'm guessing Wolfpack is a wave based mode of some kind, in the mold of Zombies in Black Ops or Horde in Gears of War? Any videos doing the rounds on YouTube that show this mode in action? :think:

My best guess is there are going to be more DLC multiplayer trophies somewhere down the line. And hopefully, not the completely stupid DLC multiplayer trophies we've had in Revelations, where you were forced to do something specific on a specific map... that nobody ever played because of a massive DLC boycott.

Hopefully it'll be third time lucky, to fragment the player base in both games has been very frustrating indeed. I think they'll continue to have map specific trophies however and providing they get the former right, this won't be a major problem.

... one can hope.

Edited by Byrney

While my connection is now superb and I enjoy the multiplayer, I can't help but completely agree with that. I bought ACB(!) on release day yet played the multiplayer only this year due to connection, not to mention completely missing out on ACR's multiplayer.

For me it was not about the trophies (although ACB's difficulty didn't help), I just wasn't able to join online and had to wait over a year to get that precious platinum I felt I long deserved.

I think the middle ground should be including fun multiplayer trophies yet never count them towards platinum. I'm sure trophy hunters will give the multiplayer a go even if it's not required for platinum. In this case I'd also throw in a couple of ACB's-like trophies.

On another note... The trophy list looks awesome. Can't wait :D

The trophy isn't inherently bad, your internet connection is. That's not the fault or responsibility of a video game company. And I say this as somebody that had a 26k internet connection less than 6 years ago. Things evolve and that includes online multiplayer in video games.