RDR Much?

Lilrican

AC3 feels alot like red dead with the hunting and stuff. i never really like the hunting aspect of the game for me it was a waste of time. i hope ac3 have other modes besides hunting.....since when ac series became cabella? :confused: but i do know that it will have a amazing store that will not disappoint fan at all.

I wish people would stop making stupid comparisons like this. Firstly, how can it feel like another game with the hunting and such if you haven't even played it yet? Secondly, AC3 is set in the American Revolution in 1777 and RDR is set in 1911 in the old west. You're about 200 years late, it is only a setting anyway and the two games look nothing alike. AC is about an assassin that is trying to bring justice to the world through assassinating criminals and stealth. RDR is about a regular man named John Marston with a horse and a revolver.

ok did see the trailer it had wolves in it and wildlife. it will work like a mini game go hunt and you get money for your kill or something like that. now....i hope this isn't a requirement like den defense.

It's not a requirement, it's something that you can do to earn money and most likely unlock new equipment/outfits for yourself.

Bad comparison? Red Dead is during the 1900s, in America/Mexico featuring cowboys and no public war. Assassin's Creed III is set in the American Revolution (1700s), featuring a stealthy assassin and various new features in the game.

If you compared it to another AC game, that wouldve made more sense, but considering how you compared it with a totally different game with a totally different setting and storyline... I really don't know what to say.

The games almost couldn't be anymore unalike. It's like saying that King Kong and Planet of the Apes are similar movies because they both have primates.

Exactly. These two games are obviously so alike because they share one similar feature, so they must be pretty much the same game. I also know from personal experience because I've definitely played both.

Hey OP, did you know Portal has turrets that shoot at you? LOL CALL OF DUTY MUCH

Why is everyone overusing the word "much"? You sound like a chav. maybe you are.

On Topic: The games are nothing alike.

I'm pretty sure that 5 words out of bajillions is not overusing the word. I've hardly noticed it and yeah, everyone agrees so far that RDR and ACR are nothing alike each other.

This is a really stupid post... clearly, you cannot judge on something like AC to RDR... You haven't even played ACIII yet!

Besides, are you going to call a game that has a gun, a copy of CoD? That's just stupid...

It would be better to say that RDR copied ACII because Ezio rode a horse...

Stupid post....

The games almost couldn't be anymore unalike. It's like saying that King Kong and Planet of the Apes are similar movies because they both have primates.

Thank you for voicing that analogy... I was hoping for someone to point one out :D

I'm pretty sure that 5 words out of bajillions is not overusing the word. I've hardly noticed it and yeah, everyone agrees so far that RDR and ACR are nothing alike each other.
I don't mean using the word much in general terms I mean when people use it to finish a sentence like RDR much or COD much, GoW Much, etc it's just annoying.

I don't mean using the word much in general terms I mean when people use it to finish a sentence like RDR much or COD much, GoW Much, etc it's just annoying.

I don't see how that can be annoying when only like, one or two people used it in the whole thread so far. Not unless you're purposely re-reading the posts thousands of times and emphasizing the word "much"?

As for replies to the OP itself, I completely agree with Veritas7Ax and HaoleDave... it's like saying Skyrim and Deus Ex: HR are the same because they both have you move in first person. Makes no sense.

Lol nice to see hate to a girl opinion on a subject. Oh well it what i think so there. And if ur offended i dont give two cents. Im just embracing the hate and laughing at these comments. Its the internet not real life. i dont like games that have that hunting feel to it wondering around woods just to shoot a animal is a waste of time to me.

Edited by Lilrican

I don't see how that can be annoying when only like, one or two people used it in the whole thread so far. Not unless you're purposely re-reading the posts thousands of times and emphasizing the word "much"?

He already said that he meant it generally. So obviously he's seen it used a lot in different places.

He wasn't aiming it at anyone.

Lol nice to see hate to a girl opinion on a subject.

No-one cares about your gender and if you're going to make crappy comparisons you should brace yourself for criticism.

Oh well it what i think so there. And if ur offended i dont give two cents. Im just embracing the hate and laughing at these comments.

And I'm embracing the stupidity of your post, in other words I'm laughing at it. It may be what you think, but a comparison is not an opinion, it's a fact.

Its the internet not real life. i dont like games that have that hunting feel to it wondering around woods just to shoot a animal is a waste of time to me.

That's fine but why do you have to compare it to games that are nothing alike? :think:

ok did see the trailer it had wolves in it and wildlife. it will work like a mini game go hunt and you get money for your kill or something like that. now....i hope this isn't a requirement like den defense.

are you seriously making that leap just because the trailer had wolves and wildlife in it :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Seriously