ACIII Boxart (Confirms Setting and Character)

Vaco Deus

It looks absolutely, hands down a ton better than the box art for AC: Revelations, which I still think isn't really a good box art image at all (though not bad by any means either, just a bit bland)... even though I'm not really looking forward to the location and time setting this box art strongly implies (if not flat out confirms).

I said it in the Revelations forum: I still have a sour taste in my mouth after playing Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood two summers ago and having the game crash and corrupt my save after over 20 hours of mindless grinding and just half an hour short of a golden trophy... and that makes me not too enthusiastic about an Assassin's Creed game with some of the same or at least similar themes and settings (guns, bows and arrows and I assume native Americans).

Yeah, I know, it's a silly reason to be apprehensive. But getting a corrupt save (only time this ever happened to me, too) with a trophy in sight really killed it for me. And remember, Call of Juarez was an Ubisoft title, too.

On the other hand, I enjoy the AC franchise and I'll gladly be proven completely wrong when Ubisoft delivers a great game.

I hope they get to keep this for the final boxart. The ESRB can be really pissy when it comes to covers

The Dead Island logo comes to mind

EDIT

Game Informer Cover. I like that he has a soldier coat but Native American weaponry

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/ubisoft/assassinscreed3/cov_228_v2_l.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/ubisoft/assassinscreed3/cov_228_v1_front.jpg

Edited by Vaco Deus

Seeing as his quiver is aimed at his left is he left handed? Be nice since videogames lost its most notable lefty once it went to the Wii (PS: I'm a lefty)

@ Alex Fly

No problem! I do loves me some Assassin's Creed. I'm just getting tired of the Anti-American sentiment from the rest of the Internet. Heres the GI page promising a 13 page spread in the near future

April Cover Revealed: Assassin's Creed III - News - www.GameInformer.com

@mjfan07

The Assassin garb has always been white based, although the Modern Assassin's seem to have added grey to their pallet. It'd be interesting to see what a 1800's London Assassin would look like or a Caribbean Assassin would look like

@kaerion

hopefully!!! i really want to know if it is an ancestor of desmonds, cause they can always do a new person and have them meet in the future [example with ac: the fall not following desmond], and if it is desmond, which side of the family, Ezio's or Altair's. and its march not april btw

Edited by Bobzilla26