• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

30-35.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by Viper

• 5 weeks later...

My game time was probably in the 21 - 22 hour range; and that's with me going through every sequence and side mission going for 100% sync, tredging back and forth for collectibles between the regions, and climbing through the city for useless minutes trying to get the Climber trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

26-35. It took me 26 hours, because i bought every possible upgrades and weapons. Those naval traidining missions took hours to get mone, or if the pirates attack your ship/naval, the whol goods was lost, so that run it was worthless.

The other yhing which took my time, qas the treasure chests. I used both chests guides PSVITA/PS3 version, but couldn't find 100% of the chests( not necessary for yhe platinum ) There is 3 chest icon on my map, but on that location there is nothing. I have 83% on chests collected, but rest of the collectibles are 100%

So the game is very glitchy. I dont recommend this game, you better stay away and play the PS3 HD version.

The climber trophy its very easy, just take some time. Only need to do, run against a wall which cannot be climbed.

Edited by NECROSMOKE_

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd say 25-30 hours. Should have been 20-25 if it weren't for the tedious and pointless "multiplayer", and all the time I spent trying to figure out how to unlock finicky trophies (especially What is She Doing, Human Shield, and Tree Ninja) and how to pass certain sequences (like the Pirate mission where you have to race through 11 checkpoints and "holding off the guards" in 9-1). All I can say is, now that I know what I'm doing, the HD version will be much easier!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

SP: 17:30 on the dot

MP: 8-9 hours* (my first few sessions didn't add to the total for reasons unknown so complete estimate is unattainable)

(* Be prepared for it to feel at least ten hours longer as Ubisoft Sofia has created possibly the nost monotonous and tedious multiplayer mode ever to be included in an action-based game. Great job, you sadistic tosspots.)

• 11 months later...
  • 9 months later...