How long did it take you to reach maximum rank?

I love this game and would give it an 8 out of 10 for the story mode

but would give the multiplayer literally a 1 out of 10. Basically just tapped the

screen over and over again.

This multiplayer took me over 5 hours to do. How long for you guys?

5 hours? Can you share your strategy? I'm at 8 1/2 hours and I'm only level 13. (Some of that time was spent idle, but still...)

Finished up mine today. Think time said 7 hours 50 mins.. but i would often be watching tv last night and today and just let it sit a bit. So i wasnt literally watching screen and clicking as fast as a person could. Still, its for sure a GOOD 4-5 hours easily to do this.

Originally i was going through each new character and would sign out after thier energy was spent and watch tv and then sign back in after a little. I ended up just spamming thief last several lvls just to get it done. This MP was just stupidest thing I've ever seen.. in NO WAY is it a game, fun, or has satisfaction of winning or anything that would make it a GAME! This should of never been implemented at ALL. Its probably stupidest thing i ever had to do for trophy and i cant believe any programmer would allow this to be put in.

I completed multiplayer in 6h and 6min (about 30 min idle in it) the best thing is to choose one node and attack/defend with Thief to make it speed up. when you have more guys to use just send them for economic missions in Canada for 10 min mission 30 times for other trophy. I wanted to "feel" this multiplayer and spent some time looking for a good node to help get another nodes so probably another 30 minutes can be cut from my grind time. but yeah, this mode sucks. Nothing entertaining in it at all. If this could be somehow expanded... maybe. Now it's 2/10 for me.

• 1 month later...
I completed multiplayer in 6h and 6min (about 30 min idle in it) the best thing is to choose one node and attack/defend with Thief to make it speed up. when you have more guys to use just send them for economic missions in Canada for 10 min mission 30 times for other trophy. I wanted to "feel" this multiplayer and spent some time looking for a good node to help get another nodes so probably another 30 minutes can be cut from my grind time. but yeah, this mode sucks. Nothing entertaining in it at all. If this could be somehow expanded... maybe. Now it's 2/10 for me.

Yeah there was nothing entertaining about it at all. Surprised there are people out there who play the Multiplayer for fun. Don't know what the hell is up with them but whatever floats their boat.

Boring node defence, and once I figured out how it worked (As I don't even remember seeing a tutorial), it was even more boring!

I wish your character's levels would carry over between rounds, and battles were a little more interesting . . .

Anyway, wasted a good 6-7 hours touching my screen. Probably would have been 4-5 hours if I knew that you could still attack without energy, and didn't actually care about winning nodes at the beginning.

• 5 months later...
About 4 hours. You could probably get one of those drinking bird toys to complete it for you.

The image this put in my head is hilarious hahaha, fully agree the multiplayer is awful, think ill do the multiplayer trophies first before I carry on with the story

It took me about 4.5-5 hours. I think the multiplayer is neat conceptually, but is terrible in its execution. The mechanics just aren't deep enough to keep you interested and invested, and the problems are only exacerbated by everyone choosing to play as the Assassins.

Probably the most egregious problem is the fact that there is risk associated with attacking or defending. You never lose a battle, no matter how out-classed your hero is.

This is one of the last trophies I need, and I have been at it since 8 in the morning on and off and am at level 13. Time thus far 6.5 hours.

But I found a way to 'speed' up the XP.

Notice how you get control points. Well, if you are getting 1 to 3 points per battle, the XP will take ages to to level up. But there are battles which award you 30 control points.

Start MP, go to your home base, use Assassin with level 10 attack, and proceed with 5 battles. The first 4 battles will give you 30 control points each (choose the 3rd assassin from the left), and the 5th battle gives you 17 (if you choose the 1st Assassin).

Quit MP, restart MP, rinse and repeat.

I only discovered this later on the day. I was battling 2 to 3 control points and my XP barley moved and was 400+ battles up.

From XP 11 to 13 was much much faster using the process above.

Hope this helps!

PS: By far one of the most mundane, boring, and suicidal trophy I have ever come across.

The worst kind of grind. Here - tap this button over and over for hours on end while we cycle through a series of static screens. It would be more interesting to hold down the "k" button on your your laptop keyboard and see how long it takes to type 7 million K's.

The fact that each "fight" requires 4-5 taps just to cycle through and then you get dumped back at the starting screen upon completion was pure brutality on Ubisoft's part.

I would partially understand having to restart the process when picking new characters, but why there wasn't a "fight again" button so that when using the same character you could just keep going until you burned out the action points before changing characters is beyond me.

Painful.

I saw someone there talking about level 10 characters? How do I level up my characters and is there any menu with the characters stats?

Also I sent some of my characters on an Economic mission that takes 7 hours (???) I tought it was 7 minutes. I still don't understand the eco missions I only have one and I need to have 7 pillage, how do I get that?

Edited by jvaferreira

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This is one of the last trophies I need, and I have been at it since 8 in the morning on and off and am at level 13. Time thus far 6.5 hours.

But I found a way to 'speed' up the XP.

Notice how you get control points. Well, if you are getting 1 to 3 points per battle, the XP will take ages to to level up. But there are battles which award you 30 control points.

Start MP, go to your home base, use Assassin with level 10 attack, and proceed with 5 battles. The first 4 battles will give you 30 control points each (choose the 3rd assassin from the left), and the 5th battle gives you 17 (if you choose the 1st Assassin).

Quit MP, restart MP, rinse and repeat.

I only discovered this later on the day. I was battling 2 to 3 control points and my XP barley moved and was 400+ battles up.

From XP 11 to 13 was much much faster using the process above.

Hope this helps!

PS: By far one of the most mundane, boring, and suicidal trophy I have ever come across.

Has anyone else tried this to see if it actually works? So far I have been able to make absolutely ZERO connection between control points and XP. I've done whole sessions where I made sure to maximize my control points on every fight, and other sessions where I just spammed the thief with no energy (getting 1 or 2 every time) and I can't tell that there was any difference between the two strategies.

Of all of the terrible things about this MP, the fact that there is no number associated with XP per level or XP earned per fight is by far the worst. Leaves us all just sitting here guessing about whether what we're doing is right or not....

I also can't make heads or tails out of why I go to most nodes and the most CP I can get per fight is 7, but then I've been on others where I've gotten as many as 56...

Edited by ONUOsFan

I think it took me around 8 hours to reach rank 15.

BTW I'd rate this so-called multiplayer mode 0/10. Who ever thought pointing and touching menu items is fun needs to be reminded of why we all bought a Vita in the first place. Furthermore, how can you call it a multiplayer mode when you never get to actually interact with someone?

Edited by doomgun

• 3 months later...

Just finished up the multiplayer, took me 5 hours, 50 minutes, did 590 fights.

My advice is only attack/defend nodes near your home location, you get more points for doing so. I also did a bunch of the economic missions (did 179) at the hospital giving me a lot of field kits. I used the field kits while only attacking the strongest enemy, so I was able to get more points with less energy!

• 3 weeks later...