100% Walkthrough

This is an extra thread as I don't have the space to add it in the trophy guide. (It would mess up everything). I personally tested everything as I just reached 100% and unlocked the gold trophy. Note that not all missions are listed, only the ones needed for 100%

Sequence 1

Save Thérèse under 1 minute - simply run around the building and then to the objective. The only enemies you should kill are the first two, then just stay on the left and the second patrol will not notice you.

Don't kill anyone on the ship - Simply bribe the guards (80% works best) and then enter the ship. This is really easy and almost impossible to miss

Charm two guards - Another simple objective. In this mission, you will pass two guardians with a heart symbol, so make sure you have the lady costume and charm them both.

Dress up as slave/lady and kill the governor with musket - Use Slave, this is important as the lady is somewhat weaker. In the first room, let the governor escape and finish off his guards. Quickly steal a musket from a dead guard using :circle: and then attack the next guards/governor with that musket using :square:. This will award the 100%, you do not need to fire the musket.

Sequence 2

Find Agaté under two minutes - There are three symbols and you need to be quick, as you will end up quite close to three minutes. I've added seven pictures below to show you the symbol locations.

http://i.imgur.com/Yh0zH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OcFME.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VkJFT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ucH3A.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/buiV9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CQkbS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ihsM5.jpg

Use the blowpipe to complete mission under two minutes - no explanation needed really, as it explain itself and is very easy to do under one minute even.

Kill pursuiters under three minutes - another objective that you just have to fight yourself, as a real explanation is not needed. Simply murder every enemy under three minutes, which is plenty of time.

Kill only the acolyte - Move via the trees so you can explore the camp of the acolyte via the air. Once he's alone, simple perform an assassination. Make sure no enemy is close though.

Perform a double assassination - You should only do this when the remaining guards are dead, as they are easy to alert when you're trying this. Apsyka's post provides exact pictures.

PS: Telling Elise to "stop", walking up to the guards and using smokebomb seems to work as well. (Simply perform a double assassination while the smoke bomb is active)

Sequence 3

Beat enemies using your fists - No explanation needed

Reach control point before your ally does - This is REALLY easy, I just ran without using trees or anything, I just ran forward to the green point. It's that easy. Also, once at the cargo, you should use the poison on the white (elite) guard to easily achieve "Poison".

In vino veritas - This can be tricky. The first part requires you to kill five guards under one minute without being seen. The quickest and easiest method by far is the blowpipe. The second tricky part is driving the cargo while maintaining above 50%. There are obstacles during this mission, so I advice to ALWAYS use :square: when you see them, or you WILL hit them. It will take you several tries, because you will need to explore the track first. Just remember the obstacle locations and always use :square: to be sure.

Kill three guards without being seen on the ship - Use the cano to the back of the ship. Climb it and equip your blowpipe. Kill one enemy and drop yourself at the back of the ship, then kill the second enemy when everything's clear again, same thing for the final enemy.

The ambush - Once again, use blowpipe to kill the guards first. Then quickly run on the rooftops and push the water containers. After that is done (and the powder keg has been placed), don't immediately run to the green dot (the governor's carriage). You should first go to the nearby Dressing Chamber and change your persona to Slave, re-enter and change to Lady and then finally back to Assassin. This will complete the outfit objective. After that, just continue with the mission.

Sequence 4

Don't start any fight - Whatever you do, don't provoke any guards in the first Mexico part.

Prisoner must have 50%+ health - Real easy, he won't even go beneath 90% if you're quick.

Complete mission under five minutes and don't kill any guards - This is when you must find clue's of your mother. Go to the huge construct in the north and simply go the building to the right. Use eagle sense (:up:) and then target with :l1:. The first tracks will most likely be 'fake' (purple), do it again at the door and it should work this time. Then just move to the back of the house and you're done.

http://i.imgur.com/hQCy5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tCAu2.jpg

Complete puzzle under two minutes and fight boss without getting hit - These two things can be frustrating, especially the puzzle. Luckily, there is an easy 'cheat'. Place your PS Vita flat on a table and only move it slight up/down when needed. You have to do this with caution, so the balls slowy aligns with every exit, then just move the vita at the side the balls should go in. This method should prove to be a lot nicer than just sitting with the Vita in your hands. As for the boss battle, you can start right away using your gun to drop one enemy. From that point, keep running around and using the whip (:triangle:). The whip pulls enemies toward and instakills them, which proves to be very interesting in this encounter. Somehow, enemies also do not attack you during the Whip pull. Just make sure to quickly jump away after the animation.

Sequence 5

Murder recruiter with barrel of gunpower and remain unseen - The gunpowder keg can be missed but is right on the ground, as you can see on this pic I took. To finish off guards near the recruiter's body, just use the gun or blowpipe. The latter is the best option to be sure nobody 'hears' the shot.

http://i.imgur.com/zgUk5.jpg

White glow object = barrel

http://i.imgur.com/IaH6H.jpg

Wait till recruiter enters group

http://i.imgur.com/bViX4.jpg

Blow him up

Reach light tower without being seen - Swim across the lake to the tower should be the safest route (although somewhat slow). Do not forget there is one guard at top of the tower, use caution to murder him, as alerting that single guards will have you redo the entire climbing and swimming.

Assist smugglers without being hit - Should be no problem, you can reload the gun if needed between battles so you can always finish off one enemy before the actual battle. Most enemies are busy with your allies, so plenty of opportunity for assassinations.

Sequence 6

Complete puzzle within five tries - Real easy. Just move the upper middle block to the left, and then the middle block up. That's it.

Sequence 7

Don't swim, keep fleet above 50% and only use melee - This particular mission can be frustrating, as it will require some retries due to falling in water, shooting your gun by accident or losing the fleet. Best advice is to keep ahead of the fleet at all times, never wait for it. Try to kill as many units and remember that gun units > captains. There is a group of 5 or 6 near campfire with two captains. They end up being stronger, but you can ignore them if you want and focus on the normal soldiers. Then just advance. With some luck, you'll reach a checkpoint where the fleet regains 100% and only has to pass one group of enemies, which makes the requirement(s) a lot easier.

Correctly pass the dance - just follow the on screen touch commands.

Sequence 8

Climb waterfall under one minute - Just climb the icey waterfall. Shouldn't be hard and you will most likely complete it the first time.

Edited by GuerrillaDawg

Sequence 9

Keep guards at bay for one minute - This entire sequence is all about smoke bombs, your whip and the gun. This first part requires smokebombs, as they are quite essential if you want to avoid frustration. The way I did it (worked on first try) is to buy the maximum smoke bomb pouch at the tailor, then fill up the entire pouch at the blacksmith. When all of this is ready, start this first mission. After a weird plot take, you will run outside and face several guards. Right away, use the first smoke bomb, this will paralyze every guard. Then just run under the house, but not too far. You should end at the first corridor where you can go left/right/forward. Keep in mind one single guard is stationary there and could avoid the first bomb. Just use the second bomb then, or try to parry his attack and move either left/right. The point of this is to run around the house and drop smoke bombs so enemies can never hit you. You should however always stay near so guards don't go "neutral", because the cutscène WILL hit. I used about five smoke bombs untill the cutscène appeared with a quick notice of 100% completion.

PS: Some people have reported this particular mission glitching on them. That is, the cutscene will start and the 100% did not register. If this happens, restart the entire memory (not the checkpoint). Thanks, HaoleDave.

PS2: Simply walking around while holding :circle: to evade attacks seems to work too. (Thanks, AbsoluteBrawl3r)

Complete mission under five minutes and do not get hit - Another frustrating mission as getting hit can be quite easy. There is a single checkpoint between the two first troops and the last three. The whip will be your best friend here, and a quick use of the gun before each battle can weaken the enemies numbers. You should have around four smoke bombs left, so make use of those if you want. Just remember to focus on the whip and pull enemies with :triangle:. The old fashioned way (:square: attack :circle: defend) will be harder, since enemies tend to hit you when you're hitting another enemy.

PS: A fully upgraded gun makes this mission even easier. Just trigger the spawn, run away and shoot them before they get to you. Thanks, LadyKatala.

Murder nine guards without being hit - Yes, as you can see...the frustration is not yet done ;) If you have smoke bombs left, use them. Kill Chain can be useful too if you have it available. For the rest, just do the exact same thing as the previous mission. Focus on whip and use gun to murder the first enemy and pull the group. If you want to be 100% sure the last enemy doesn't hit you, you can walk/run around while reloading the gun and finish him off that way.

Congratulation, you've reached 100% sync.

PS: Side missions and their 100% are NOT required to achieve this trophy.

Edited by GuerrillaDawg

Sequence 1

Dress up as slave/lady and kill the governor with musket [...] In the first room, let the governor escape and finish off his guards. Quickly steal a musket from a dead guard using and then attack the next guards/governor with that musket using .

Actually there is a much easier way to do this.

To get to the governors room you need to pass thru three guards. Kill the first two or whatever. The most important is the one in the last corridor.

Kill him and pick up his musket. Go to the governors door and push circle. You will drop the musket and trigger the scene. After the scene don't go to the governor but turn back for this dropped musket. Pick it up and then you know what to do.

I finished this scene after a 9 seconds :D I think if you're fast enough and have luck, you can finish this immediately with the first attack ;)

When I was trying to pick the musket dropped by the guards inside, I died twice and was struggling pretty much with the controls so don't do that ;)

Sequence 2

Find Agaté under two minutes

Just add that You need to go to the first checkpoint to 'turn on' the first clue. And after you get to every clue you need to turn off the eagle view and use left trigger to check/investigate it. The little circle have to be on the clue for about a second till the text on the screen shows up. If it won't show up, and the next clue won't show on the map just reset the checkpoint.

You can't pass clues and go the fastest way to the Agate, Tried that...

Actually this was a little annoying. Tried this like 10 times before memory was 100% sync.

Perform a double assassination

Actually I did it by killing the two guards on top, one by one and then just wait on the 'pillar' that the last guard on the right started to go to the goal spot. Then double assasination and just quick hide in the leafs on the right. Kill the last guard and voila.

I had to do this cause I was missing any of the dats :D So if anyone is short of darts that's the way to do this.

Edited by rospondek

Sequence 9

Keep guards at bay for one minute - This entire sequence is all about smoke bombs, your whip and the gun. This first part requires smokebombs, as they are quite essential if you want to avoid frustration. The way I did it (worked on first try) is to buy the maximum smoke bomb pouch at the tailor, then fill up the entire pouch at the blacksmith. When all of this is ready, start this first mission. After a weird plot take, you will run outside and face several guards. Right away, use the first smoke bomb, this will paralyze every guard. Then just run under the house, but not too far. You should end at the first corridor where you can go left/right/forward. Keep in mind one single guard is stationary there and could avoid the first bomb. Just use the second bomb then, or try to parry his attack and move either left/right. The point of this is to run around the house and drop smoke bombs so enemies can never hit you. You should however always stay near so guards don't go "neutral", because the cutscène WILL hit. I used about five smoke bombs untill the cutscène appeared with a quick notice of 100% completion.

You should add that this will glitch for people. To get around the glitch, you need to start the memory from scratch, NOT restarting from checkpoint. I got it on the first try I did this, instead of constantly restarting from checkpoint.

Sequence 2: Perform a double assassination The way I did it is that you see 4 guards in front of you after the canoe ride. Just Stop Elise, walk up to them and use a smoke bomb and you can get double assassinations.

Sequence 9:Keep guards at bay for one minute You don't have to use smoke bombs, just hold O and move around , preferably away from bounty hunters ( the enemy who can flip over you)

Whenever you have a constraint where you have to kill enemies and not get damaged, I always used the whip because 1. Doesn't matter what enemy type, after they get whipped to you they can die in 1 hit from pressing square. 2. Enemies don't seem to attack you when you are in the whip to punch animation.

Edited by Absolutebrawl3r

Sequence 9

Complete mission under five minutes and do not get hit - Another frustrating mission as getting hit can be quite easy. There is a single checkpoint between the two first troops and the last three. The whip will be your best friend here, and a quick use of the gun before each battle can weaken the enemies numbers. You should have around four smoke bombs left, so make use of those if you want. Just remember to focus on the whip and pull enemies with :triangle:. The old fashioned way (:square: attack :circle: defend) will be harder, since enemies tend to hit you when you're hitting another enemy.

The second part of the mission with the 3 groups of 3 guards I did with the gun. If you get the biggest gun it has 4 bullets. You can trigger the spawn, run a bit away while they appear then shoot them all before they get to you. The last group I had to kill one with the whip because he didn't go down from two bullets. I found this method easier than using the whip.

Sequence 2: Perform a double assassination The way I did it is that you see 4 guards in front of you after the canoe ride. Just Stop Elise, walk up to them and use a smoke bomb and you can get double assassinations.

Sequence 9:Keep guards at bay for one minute You don't have to use smoke bombs, just hold O and move around , preferably away from bounty hunters ( the enemy who can flip over you)

Whenever you have a constraint where you have to kill enemies and not get damaged, I always used the whip because 1. Doesn't matter what enemy type, after they get whipped to you they can die in 1 hit from pressing square. 2. Enemies don't seem to attack you when you are in the whip to punch animation.

ive only registered to say thanks for the tip given by you (about the sequence 9), ive been thinking how to bypass that condition, and holding O simply works, great job, now ive completed this trophy hehehe :dance:

What the fuck is up with the end of sequence four? They put the two most frustrating synch missions back to back? Really? I am about to throw the Vita across the room!

Does anyone have any strategies to not get hit by the men? I don't have my pistol, since I'm still in slave garb. The whole whip and jump thing is working, but not enough.

In vino veritas - This can be tricky. The first part requires you to kill five guards under one minute without being seen. The quickest and easiest method by far is the blowpipe. The second tricky part is driving the cargo while maintaining above 50%. There are obstacles during this mission, so I advice to ALWAYS use when you see them, or you WILL hit them. It will take you several tries, because you will need to explore the track first. Just remember the obstacle locations and always use to be sure.

This is the other way around (cargo carriage first then 5 guards in the warehouse). Do not waste your blowpipe ammo on the guards on the rooftops before the carriage.

• 2 weeks later...

9-1 just glitched on me again. I don't know what else I can do. I hold them off for a minute (I used my phones stop watch the make sure) they put away their swords and the cut scene begins. I make sure to always restart the entire memory and not just the last checkpoint. I really hope this doesn't keep me from being able to get the platinum.

9-1 just glitched on me again. I don't know what else I can do. I hold them off for a minute (I used my phones stop watch the make sure) they put away their swords and the cut scene begins. I make sure to always restart the entire memory and not just the last checkpoint. I really hope this doesn't keep me from being able to get the platinum.

Same thing is exactly happening to me dude.

I am so frustrated about this also..... Ridiculous.

I'll mention that for sequence 9-1 (Keep guards at bay for one minute) I tried a few things that were mentioned here without too much luck though what I did was just hold circle and stand on the steps. Didn't move around at all (every time I tried walking around holding O or using smoke bombs I kept getting the cut scene right before the minute mark), with this I just had one guy attacking me over and over and a minute later I completed it.

I've just noticed something... Unlike ACIII, there's no "get all conditions in one playthrough" condition. I had been curious about it for a while... but as I was redoing sequences for sync, I replayed 9-2, taking damage, but finishing in less than 5 minutes, and that combined with my >5 min, no damage results to give me 100% sync. Not too many places where that applies, but sequence 7 alone would be much easier.

• 3 weeks later...
I'll mention that for sequence 9-1 (Keep guards at bay for one minute) I tried a few things that were mentioned here without too much luck though what I did was just hold circle and stand on the steps. Didn't move around at all (every time I tried walking around holding O or using smoke bombs I kept getting the cut scene right before the minute mark), with this I just had one guy attacking me over and over and a minute later I completed it.

You were absolutely correct, that worked perfectly. Boxster, thanks for a solution that worked!

I've just noticed something... Unlike ACIII, there's no "get all conditions in one playthrough" condition. I had been curious about it for a while... but as I was redoing sequences for sync, I replayed 9-2, taking damage, but finishing in less than 5 minutes, and that combined with my >5 min, no damage results to give me 100% sync. Not too many places where that applies, but sequence 7 alone would be much easier.

Yep, I'll confirm that this works (just got the platinum today), and is a *huge* help for sequence 7. Playthrough it once without swimming, then playthrough again using only melee, then playthrough again keeping the raft's health above 50%. You don't need to do them all at once.