What is she doing, glitched?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the same boat. At first I parasol gunned about 12 rooftop enemies from the ground, then I drew 10+ enemies from that town square criss-cross park up the ramp to the south and killed them there. Nothing.

I'm currently trying to draw the two soldiers who appear as red dots just north of the Assassin's building up the ramp and around the back. I've killed over 10 so far but wondering if only the red dot enemies count and not the thugs. That said I killed more than 7 red dot enemies next to the town square. Maybe only the Assassin balcony counts?

The four red dot enemies west of the Assassin's building always run back to their post before I can get them up the ramp. Super annoying.

I'm in the same boat. At first I parasol gunned about 12 rooftop enemies from the ground, then I drew 10+ enemies from that town square criss-cross park up the ramp to the south and killed them there. Nothing.

I'm currently trying to draw the two soldiers who appear as red dots just north of the Assassin's building up the ramp and around the back. I've killed over 10 so far but wondering if only the red dot enemies count and not the thugs. That said I killed more than 7 red dot enemies next to the town square. Maybe only the Assassin balcony counts?

The four red dot enemies west of the Assassin's building always run back to their post before I can get them up the ramp. Super annoying.

I tried pulling those guards around many times n the always reset so i just gave up... what i did to get the trophy was go to the Ladders you use to get to the certain Gems n just walk around on the roofs n kill the guards on roofs n below (all red Dots) it took abit since i had to do alot of walking n wait for respawns aswell but i eventually got it (you have to kill guards while on the roof it wont count shooting guards on roofs while your on ground)

• 1 year later...