*spoilers* ending wtf???

x7BoUNtyHuNter7x

ook i know im like a year late to this game and everything but honestly....WTF were they thinking when coming up with the ending. It is a horrible ending, its almost as if they asked everyone on staff what the ending should be and they all gave different ideas and they decided to put in everything.... i was seriously waiting for like a dinosaur to pop out of no where and maybe an alien ship abduct it...thats how stupid the ending was..... i was looking forward to AC: Brotherhood but IDK if i can do it...

• 2 weeks later...
I disagree the ending was great I love the WTF endings!!

As for the spoilers luckily you haven't posted any important spoilers to ruin the ending to other endings but as ed said you need to use spoilers in the thread as well

I agree with you post. I too am a fan of WTF endings and this one blew my mind. If dinosaurs came and were abducted that would have been cool too. Sometimes WTF endings are fun because they are different than the norm. I would be way too bored if he went in the vault and found gold. Yay...gold...whoop dee doo. I glad it was interesting and thought provoking. But hey OP if you like boring endings that's fine. To each his own.

• 5 weeks later...
ook i know im like a year late to this game and everything but honestly....WTF were they thinking when coming up with the ending. It is a horrible ending, its almost as if they asked everyone on staff what the ending should be and they all gave different ideas and they decided to put in everything.... i was seriously waiting for like a dinosaur to pop out of no where and maybe an alien ship abduct it...thats how stupid the ending was..... i was looking forward to AC: Brotherhood but IDK if i can do it...

i found the ending good actually. intrigueng. if you didnt like this ending dont buy ac brotherhood because that game has a stupid and shocking ending and i really hope there is an explanation on the next ac for this ending

edit: i not trying to say ac brotherhood is bad. ac series are my best games i have (and i have many good games) but the ending in brotherhood did dissapoint me

Edited by Hogger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HA HA HA HA! I just finished this game at last myself. I was cracking up. I was on the phone while playing and describing it as it happened....I said "I'm now in an episode of Star Trek" and I just knew it was made to appeal to psychos who are worried about the new world order and global warming and shit. I figured as nonplussed as I might feel (though I didn't, I basically saw it coming) Ezio must be super wigged.

It reminded me of the big final song in Guitar Hero 5.

The Minerva chick wasn't talking to Desmond, she was talking to you (the player). If you know anything about the NWO and Illuminati it's clear as day. If you don't know anything about them I suggest you do some research. They are everywhere and in everything.

I disagree, she was talking with Desmond. Hell, she even called him by his name and asked for help. Unless your real name is Desmond too! :D

Also, I loved the ending. It was trully a WTF punch in the face, but also very creative. I mean, the game had a lot eerie stuff in the middle (solving the subject 16's riddles and seeing conspiration everywhere), so I was already expecting something really "wow" in the ending!

I also disagree with people complaining about how unrealistic is the ending, dinossaurs and stuff. Dude, it's a GAME. If the ending was too realistic, I bet 95% people would hate it. I can't even find a game in my shelf with realistic ending.

Uncharted? Killzone? Star Wars? Bayonetta? Dead Rising? lol

All the games play with modified versions of the real world we live. And the way Assassin's Creed changed the history (Adam and Eve, the paintings with subliminar messages, Those Who Came Before, etc), at lease FOR ME, was brilliant.

Regarding the ending itself, I just said "WTF" out loud too when I say Minerva looking at the screen (I thought she was talking with Ezio and Ezio was in 1st person) but I saw Ezio in the corner of the screen. I was like "OMFG SHE IS TALKING TO DESMOND!" :D

I can't wait to play ACB :D

Peace!

Edited by Syao