How many of you....

thedarkness91

How many of you actually completed getting all treasures and synchronized all viewpoints whether it was prior to getting platinum or afterwards (even though there are no trophies related to getting all of them)?

I'm curious because I got the platinum trophy today and still feel obliged getting all of them!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did everything. From fully upgrading my stronghold, to collecting all treasures, to finishing every single race, mission, etc. I've since changed accounts and am actually doing the platinum again for my new account (about to do fly swatter), and realised I don't have to do any of the side stuff for trophies, so I'm skipping them this time 'round.

I did everything. From fully upgrading my stronghold, to collecting all treasures, to finishing every single race, mission, etc. I've since changed accounts and am actually doing the platinum again for my new account (about to do fly swatter), and realised I don't have to do any of the side stuff for trophies, so I'm skipping them this time 'round.

That's dedication right there...

How many of you actually completed getting all treasures and synchronized all viewpoints whether it was prior to getting platinum or afterwards (even though there are no trophies related to getting all of them)?

I'm curious because I got the platinum trophy today and still feel obliged getting all of them!

Yeah I did. It was actually fun to do.

i synched all viewpoints. i was honestly going to go and get 100% on everything......but sadly after watching the ending video and doing that last little bit for the last chapter trophy i lost a........wait for it...... SH&* LOAD OF RESPECT FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!

i mean seriously??? C'mon!!!! stupidest ending ever to anything ever in the history of everything......and the game was so good up till that point

• 3 weeks later...

I synchronized all viewpoints, bought all art, and fully upgraded the villa. I planned to go back at some point after I got my plat to get 100% synchronization in the game by finishing all side missions and getting the few treasures I missed, but sadly my PS3 YLOD'd before I had a chance.

I actually just started a new playthrough to focus on the story, and I'm being reminded about all the things I love this about this game (except for the copy-protected save file, of course).

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to see 100% completion and to be honest it kicks up the OCD in me to leave something undone. I was actually completely cleared on all chests, feathers, courier missions and so on by Sequence 11. I had to laugh at myself too, as I actually avoided advancing the story in order to leave where I was sent by the game to run to another city in order to get the last few missions that had popped up.

Imagine my dismay to find that without purchasing the bonus content or having gotten a free promotion code you can only get about 98.4% of your DNA synchronized. :(

I synched all the viewpoints and did all the side quests, (beat ups for example), but I thought that there was no need to do the treasure chests as you get enough money to upgrade your whole stronghold, and buy all armour and weapons from getting any treasure chests that you just randomly find and from the treasure chest in the villa

• 3 weeks later...

I got all the viewpoints, those were usually what I did first in each new area. Didn't need every treasure since the stronghold gave me more than enough money to buy everything. But when it came down to feather and glyph hunting I said no.