Assasin's tomb in Venice

jpbslayer

from memory this tomb was a bit of a pain to find the Entrace to i cant quite rember what the building looks like but you should try to go around it then up a bit higher round up round till you find the entrace to the tomb

• 4 years later...
So here I am in 2014 playing looking for help on this game. I search for the Venice Tomb and I fid this answer " i don't remember but just walk around the building until you find it".

Christ on a bike! What kind of pathetic answer is that?

I don't think that you'll get a reply from sum1 that posted 4 years ago and likely hasn't been on in years. And I don't remember either...and since I don't know what tomb you are looking for...try this link: Maps & Secrets - Assassin's Creed 2 Wiki Guide - IGN

Hope that helps you out...Good Luck.

Oh...and :welcome: to the forum.

• 1 year later...

There's a mission where you look for a way into that building. Part of that is you'll climb some scaffolding. You'll want to climb that again and once you get to the top (where the mission stopped and teleported you back to ground level), go to the icon on the map from there. It's up in those rooftops somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

I completed the puzzle in this tomb and exited once I retrieved the seal and yet the trophy didn't pop. Please tell me I don't have to reach this point in the game again just for this 1 trophy??! I never encountered this glitch the first time I platted this game :( Any workarounds besides the usual delete/reinstall game data?

I can't seem to find much info about this particular trophy glitching on people, its usually a story related trophy that glitches most often

EDIT: Got it second time around. I didn't realise that you were able to replay the tombs.

Edited by The Alchemist