Dlc worth it?

DragonShadow

• 3 weeks later...

The game new is usually $15 and another $10 for the dlc so it's worth it in that perspective. Looks like the dlc is 18 memories and three templar lairs but I have never played to know how good it is. If you have never played th game at all before then I would definitely recommend getting it.

The only DLC that's possibly worth getting is the one that gives you another go with the Da Vinci Helicopter (I forget what it's called), the rest are junk from what I've read and painfully short. Personally I wouldn't bother, $20 for what amounts to a couple of hours of gameplay is a complete ripoff.

Battle of Forli is combat-oriented. Unless you're really into the game and don't wanna miss a bit of the story, it's dispensable. Bonfire of vanities, however, makes you rely on stealth and can be pretty fun. But if you're gonna buy any, just go for the full package, since it adds new platforming levels (easily one of the best parts of the Ezio Trilogy) and the two new "campaigns" are linked story-wise. I bought and played it last year (despite finishing the game eons ago) and wasn't disappointed. Then again, AC runs in my veins.

The only DLC that's possibly worth getting is the one that gives you another go with the Da Vinci Helicopter (I forget what it's called), the rest are junk from what I've read and painfully short. Personally I wouldn't bother, $20 for what amounts to a couple of hours of gameplay is a complete ripoff.

Da Vinci's flying machine is in the first one (Batte of Forli).

I know something you don't. It's time for you to retire : p

Edited by The Governor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

All DLC is free in the game of the year edition which now is around £10, not sure about dollars but should be pretty cheap, it's 7 years old so, it's not worth the 20 dollars on the store or anything because there are no trophies for it, you could just watch a YouTube video or read it online to see what happens, it's only filler

• 7 months later...

I bought the game of the year edition out of habit, not realizing that it is completely unnecessary for the plat and for 100% completion. In fact, it actually takes longer to plat with the DLC's since they are embedded into the story.

It's great to play a game that has a compelling or entertaining story to it, but there is nothing in the DLC's that are "must have" additions to it.

So no, the DLC's are not worth it, IMHO.