Terrible Security (Spoilers)

SolidWolf

You know that place we were at in the start of the game, were we broke out of against loads of security just the two of us unarmed, they didn't even have guns or any kind of security precautions in that place for such a massive place.

Even at the end when you had to get out because they came, all you had was hidden blade and there was 20 of them, ridiculously they came prepared to take you on with these baton thing only... Really?

Took out all of them with small blades in full open combat.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This game is full of stupidity like that. I was literally laughing out loud at the ending.

[spoiler=3jd93jd93]Ezio goes to assassinate the Pope. Goes into his stupid white animus thing that shouldn't exist for him and says "I thought after all these years I was above this but I guess not, I'm going to kill you you son of a bitch". Then the Pope stops him and they fight, and then they fight some more, and then it's maybe 5 minutes later and now Ezio is all "I'm not going to kill you, it won't bring my family back so I'm done killing people".

lol u wot m8? :rofl: A mere 2 fights and 5 minutes later you've suddenly had an epiphany? What from? Absolutely ridiculous.

It's stupid anyway, when I jumped down to assassinate him before the two fights I clearly stabbed him in the neck/head with two blades, how is that cocksucker alive to fight me twice anyway? So stupid.