Should I try to plat this?

It really depends on what trophies you have left to complete and how much time you want to use on the game. It took me like 55 hours to platinum it, and platinum-ing it requires you to do EVERYTHING. Sucks that you deleted your save data, but if you are up for the challenge, I would do it! Assassin's Creed games are fairly enjoyable...kind of regret selling all mine. :(

I played this game a couple of years ago, got about 80% then stopped. I deleted the game, and my data (UGH). Now I'm not sure if I should go for the plat. If I did, I'd have to go through the story all over again, and I'm not sure if I'm up for that.

[spoiler=Zoro]

Depends, if its the tombs, monteriggioni completion, and all upgrades, subject 16 video fragments and feathers=give up. Its too much of a grind too continue. If you have story and feathers left=pursue it. The game is easy and enjoyable, truly worthwhile, loved taking my time with it. Id redo it, if there was a stack version.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Late to the party replying to this thread but I am in the same boat. Beat up through sequence 7 and had a bunch of combat trophies completed. Now, a year later, I'm restarting from scratch because I deleted all of my saves before realizing I could transfer them to USB...

Go for it OP, or anyone else in a similar situation. It'll be worth it in the end!